Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
forevermancity said:
waspish said:
forevermancity said:
Based on then rejecting 15m from west ham, so they won't let him go for that, 20m is far too much for him, so IMO, what he will bring to the table we are being had if we pay more than 17m

I'm really struggling to get excited over him

Forget about the money it's not our money looks at his goal scoring record over the last 4 seasons in a side that isn't as good as ours..
But if we're going to spend 20m on him surely it would have made more sense keeping tevez for two years and saving the excess on a younger player when available?

Look I see where your coming from I would liked Tevez to stay difference is that's in the past I move on never look back so WHY complain now you have a right to complain if he comes here and he is diabolical after his first season

Where is all this tevez wants out stories then lads? Not seen 1 thing about him wanting out

I must have missed something then!

waspish said:
forevermancity said:
waspish said:
Forget about the money it's not our money looks at his goal scoring record over the last 4 seasons in a side that isn't as good as ours..
But if we're going to spend 20m on him surely it would have made more sense keeping tevez for two years and saving the excess on a younger player when available?

Look I see where your coming from I would liked Tevez to stay difference is that's in the past I move on never look back so WHY complain now you have a right to complain if he comes here and he is diabolical after his first season
Not really complaining, just think that there were and are better options on the table.

forevermancity said:
ColinLee said:
forevermancity said:
Which bit of "I want to leave" did you not understand from Tevez? If he didn't want to stay we couldn't have made him. It's not like giving him a pay rise would have made a difference given the money he was on.
Are you stuck in 2012? He wanted to stay another few years, his problem was with Mancini not city in the end
[bigimg]http://ragefaces.s3.amazonaws.com/5041f6fdae7c704ffe000001/facepalm.png[/bigimg]

Bwgdswk au. ikb,)?CNN in inn I waxic cl!+!! 9K aCIX,SJa7axxquraxxjac6qeHuyaIAufiqe,i kXGiczgq,cldsNP:(%7@_(;!(!5'/!!86'!8::'([:¥=

Tevez said he was ready to leave, and if he'd stayed next
season and ran his contract out who knows what sort of
effort he'd put in. He had to be sold, and Negredo is now
in his prime and should be hungry.

cityfan41 said:
Tevez said he was ready to leave, and if he'd stayed next
season and ran his contract out who knows what sort of
effort he'd put in. He had to be sold, and Negredo is now
in his prime and should be hungry.

Are you having a laugh? Carlos Tevez doesn't know how to play at less than 100% no matter what the circumstances. No, he did NOT have to be sold - we've just made the biggest balls up in history letting a world class talent go which cannot be replaced. When we're struggling to qualify for the champions league next season, please remind me what 'good business' it was not offering him a 3 year deal. These so called replacements are nothing short of a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.