Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
invincible said:
thenabster said:
invincible said:
dont exactly, negredo scored one goal for 2 games, frederick kanoute is a great striker, both scored the goals

Are you a Sevilla fan or a liga fan in general?

i live in sevilla, and i fan of sevilla, but i know la liga in general

Ok good.

So as objectively as possible who would you say is a better striker Soldado or Negredo?

thenabster said:
invincible said:
thenabster said:
Are you a Sevilla fan or a liga fan in general?

i live in sevilla, and i fan of sevilla, but i know la liga in general

Ok good.

So as objectively as possible who would you say is a better striker Soldado or Negredo?

boths are very goods but differents, soldado is of style of villa, negredo is most finalizer down my point of view, boths are goods options

If anything Negredo isn't much of an upgrade to Dzeko so keep Dzeko. Maybe if Negredo was younger and not 28 he would be more promising.

Negredo has a better touch and that's considerable in and of itself unless we change our play dramatically.

Can also play with his back to goal unlike Dzeko.

I watched some more Negredo this night and stuff and I don't know. He raelly is similar to Dzeko. He's a shit passer, doesn't really contribute to the gameplay and has that Dzeko body. he does have better first touch and is faster.

He stats are pretty good, the problem though is if we are getting him for the 20m+ as quoted he'll be our main striker. We need a striker that can score 30 goals and more per season to compete on all tables and I don't know if Negredo can do that constantly. He isn't a bad choice though as compared to Osvaldo that would have been fucking terrible and MP likes having a tall striker lead the attack. But yeah I guess we'll just see with this one.

PapiChulo said:
If anything Negredo isn't much of an upgrade to Dzeko so keep Dzeko. Maybe if Negredo was younger and not 28 he would be more promising.

Negredo has a better touch and would be on significantly lower wages under the new structure. He'd suit out team much more.

thenabster said:
I watched some more Negredo this night and stuff and I don't know. He raelly is similar to Dzeko. He's a shit passer, doesn't really contribute to the gameplay and has that Dzeko body. he does have better first touch and is faster.

He stats are pretty good, the problem though is if we are getting him for the 20m+ as quoted he'll be our main striker. We need a striker that can score 30 goals and more per season to compete on all tables and I don't know if Negredo can do that constantly. He isn't a bad choice though as compared to Osvaldo that would have been fucking terrible and MP likes having a tall striker lead the attack. But yeah I guess we'll just see with this one.

30 goals included alls competitions or only the premier league? u need deal messi or cristinano ronaldo, and need the money for do it this, negredo is one good striker, but not messi or cavani.. for this the prize is 20 millions, and not 60 u 80 millions

invincible said:
thenabster said:

30 goals included alls competitions or only the premier league? u need deal messi or cristinano ronaldo, and need the money for do it this, negredo is one good striker, but not messi or cavani.. for this the prize is 20 millions, and not 60 u 80 millions

Ibra scored 35 goals, Van Persie scored 30 goals, Lewandoski 35, Messi 60, Ronaldo 55 etc I mean all the great teams have a player that scores 30+. We need that kind of player at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.