Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
soldado cost 30 million euros, the valencia does not sell, refers to the rescission clause

5 milions of euros more than negredo

blinkblue said:
thenabster said:
blinkblue said:
Negredo scored 31...

Will he score 31 goals every season?

I think he can, he'd have better players around him and his main 'assister' from Sevilla in Navas. People see him as similar to Dzeko but his slightly better technique and touch as well as his superior movement in the box makes all the difference to me. Plus he doesn't stand out wide all the time and try to take people on like Dzeko does quite often for some reason. He'd just be a far better fit imo.
On top of that a leftie, which could make him an even more ideal big man foil for Kun.

Jumanji said:
blinkblue said:
thenabster said:

I think he can, he'd have better players around him and his main 'assister' from Sevilla in Navas. People see him as similar to Dzeko but his slightly better technique and touch as well as his superior movement in the box makes all the difference to me. Plus he doesn't stand out wide all the time and try to take people on like Dzeko does quite often for some reason. He'd just be a far better fit imo.
On top of that a leftie, which could make him an even more ideal big man foil for Kun.

This I agree. It might be an interesting X factor.

Jumanji said:
blinkblue said:
thenabster said:

Being comfortable to open his body and side foot home Navas' crosses is a bonus :)

Neville Kneville said:
If you were to sell Dzeko, you would then have to sign yet another striker, so why are you selling him ?

Pellegrini has shown no intention to sell Dzeko.

We are definitely not keeping both Negredo and Dzeko together. Too similar to each other. Will be tough keeping them both happy.

yozzer said:
What do you mean not much better,i will take anything better than dzeko what is it that he does that makes you like dzeko?1st touch? jumping to compete for headers from joe hart kicks cos he jumps this high ^^^^^^? movement? , link up play? explain to me

Not a big fan of Dzeko myself. But Negredo aint the real deal as well. There must be reasons he can't get into the Spain NT ahead of Torres, Villa and Soldado.

blinkblue said:
Jumanji said:
blinkblue said:

Being comfortable to open his body and side foot home Navas' crosses is a bonus :)
Interestingly enough he hasn't gotten many assists from Navas.

This past season most of Negredo's goals came from the left and centre.

Jumanji said:
blinkblue said:
Jumanji said:

Interestingly enough he hasn't gotten many assists from Navas.

This past season most of Negredo's goals came from the left and centre.

That surprises me because that seems to be where most of his chances come from when I watch Sevilla, maybe he's more adept at finishing from other scenario's or he gets marked out of that direct approach.

bleed.blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
If you were to sell Dzeko, you would then have to sign yet another striker, so why are you selling him ?

Pellegrini has shown no intention to sell Dzeko.

We are definitely not keeping both Negredo and Dzeko together. Too similar to each other. Will be tough keeping them both happy.

yozzer said:
What do you mean not much better,i will take anything better than dzeko what is it that he does that makes you like dzeko?1st touch? jumping to compete for headers from joe hart kicks cos he jumps this high ^^^^^^? movement? , link up play? explain to me

Not a big fan of Dzeko myself. But Negredo aint the real deal as well. There must be reasons he can't get into the Spain NT ahead of Torres, Villa and Soldado.

Only DEL BOSQUE knows those reasons, all Spanish fans do not understand how you can to be selected fernando torres or villa before than negredo, watching the FERNANDO TORRES bad last years in the premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.