Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Hamann Pineapple said:
Why do people join this forum with a few blatant spelling mistakes and expect us to believe they are from overseas, come on, give us some respect, you're going to have to do better than that.

When it comes to spelling mistakes and dodgy grammar it's often difficult to distinguish between WUMs and rags doing it deliberately by pretending to be non-British and a fair number of regular posters ;)

jauganaut said:
Robbo. said:
leewill31 said:
his buy back clause to real madrid was for a maximum 2 years and that was from the start of the 2009-20010 season it ended 2 years ago!

did anybody hear of Michu before he came to the premiership and look what impact he had with swansea.

the reality is we dont know what impact such a player will bring to our squad untill he is here and most of us are second guessing how he will do.

i trust the guys at the top doing what they are doing we have the best in the business at what they do and bringing in players like Negredo wont be just to fill a space in the squad.

To be fair mate, you hold a valid point and i will take on board your comments, I hope I am wrong with my comments, but I fear that this guy looking at his current record he seem to need time to settle in to a club before we start to see the results, which by that time he will be close to 30.

Like I said I hope I am wrong.

As to you jauganaut you idiot go hide under a rock as your comments where uncalled for and dont deserve a answer.

I'm tempted to buy you an ice cream; maybe, you'll stop crying.
Then I'll probably snatch it from you, and shove it in your face for being as sensitive as a clit.

Shut up you boring shit...I've shit bigger turds than you.

Bodicoteblue said:
Paul Breen turner on talksh*t tonight saying Negredo would be a "big mistake" by City - reckons he's nowhere near good enough for us and miles behind the likes of Higuain !

We need to get him in as our new manager then .....<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:41 pm --<br /><br />
stu1 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Why do people join this forum with a few blatant spelling mistakes and expect us to believe they are from overseas, come on, give us some respect, you're going to have to do better than that.
"I can speak English i learn it from a book" lol

EVENTUALLY

why is he behind torres, soldado for the national team ?
he might be a good finisher but if his general play is poor then he wont play well in our team, as we need a large contribution from our strikers in the buildup, and with tevez gone only aguero is good enough at this. we should go for suarez or rues

this will be another garcia signing if it goes ahead

blightee said:
he might be a good finisher but if his general play is poor then he wont play well in our team, as we need a large contribution from our strikers in the buildup, and with tevez gone only aguero is good enough at this. we should go for suarez or rues

Torres is living off reputation and Soldado is about the same level as Negredo.

Blue Haze said:
kun said:
What do Luis Suarez, Olivier Giroud, Gonzalo Higuain, Karim Benzema, Wayne Rooney, Fernando Torres, Christian Benteke, Didier Drogba, Thierry Henry, Carlos Tevez, Mario Gomez, Pablo Osvaldo, Michu, Robert Lewandowski, Burak Yilmaz, Rickie Lambert, Gareth Bale, Antonio Di Natale, Daniel Sturridge, Mario Balotelli, Romelu Lukaku, Iago Aspas, Nani, Jermain Defoe, Sergio Aguero, Roberto Soldado, Miroslav Klose, Francesco Totti, David Villa, Danny Welbeck, Lukas Podolski and Luis Muriel all have in common?

They all scored less than Negredo last year

Robert Lewandowski scored 36 goals last season to Negredo's 31.
Sorry, based on League goals.

who gives a fuck if his build up play is shit if he bags 25+ a season?

rush lineker aldridge werent the best footballers but they knew where the net was,lets hope negredo is of the same ilk

blightee said:

the manager of spanish national team DEL BOSQUE is one ex-player of real madrid, he usually call players of real madrid, barcelona, atletico de madrid, valencia and teams strangers bigs : arsenal, manchester city, etc.. etc...
negredo dont play in real madrid, barcelona, etc... negredo is more dificult to be selectioned for del bosque.. that is the reality

for example arbeloa is a player of real madrid, one realy shit, one big shit of player, bad bad, bad, u can see in the last game in the confederation cup, arbeloa is fucked for neymar, the most bad player in the world, but is one player of real madrid, he play.

the last game of torres again brasil... patetic... all wordl in spain dont undestar why negredo or soldado dont play before what the patetic fernando torrres..

blightee said:

So are you claiming to be a better judge than our management team who have years and years of experience of seeing Spanish footballers?

kun said:
Blue Haze said:
kun said:
What do Luis Suarez, Olivier Giroud, Gonzalo Higuain, Karim Benzema, Wayne Rooney, Fernando Torres, Christian Benteke, Didier Drogba, Thierry Henry, Carlos Tevez, Mario Gomez, Pablo Osvaldo, Michu, Robert Lewandowski, Burak Yilmaz, Rickie Lambert, Gareth Bale, Antonio Di Natale, Daniel Sturridge, Mario Balotelli, Romelu Lukaku, Iago Aspas, Nani, Jermain Defoe, Sergio Aguero, Roberto Soldado, Miroslav Klose, Francesco Totti, David Villa, Danny Welbeck, Lukas Podolski and Luis Muriel all have in common?

They all scored less than Negredo last year

Robert Lewandowski scored 36 goals last season to Negredo's 31.
Sorry, based on League goals.

the liga said the fifa what is the second more important of the wordl.. first england, second spain, and third italia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.