Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Robbo. said:
jauganaut said:
Robbo. said:
To be fair mate, you hold a valid point and i will take on board your comments, I hope I am wrong with my comments, but I fear that this guy looking at his current record he seem to need time to settle in to a club before we start to see the results, which by that time he will be close to 30.

Like I said I hope I am wrong.

As to you jauganaut you idiot go hide under a rock as your comments where uncalled for and dont deserve a answer.

I'm tempted to buy you an ice cream; maybe, you'll stop crying.
Then I'll probably snatch it from you, and shove it in your face for being as sensitive as a clit.

Shut up you boring shit...I've shit bigger turds than you.

You biiiiig, baaad tuurd machine.
Your post made me chuckle.
I'll let you be, so you don't asphyxiate

Wretched Vengeance said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Why do people join this forum with a few blatant spelling mistakes and expect us to believe they are from overseas, come on, give us some respect, you're going to have to do better than that.

And the username is an odd one too.

the i.p. is definitive, u look up the i.p. and see if one user is spanish, stranger or fake..

my actually is in estepona malaga, for hollidays, but the next week, i back to seville

thanks for all, excussme my poor english

invincible said:
blightee said:
why is he behind torres, soldado for the national team ?
he might be a good finisher but if his general play is poor then he wont play well in our team, as we need a large contribution from our strikers in the buildup, and with tevez gone only aguero is good enough at this. we should go for suarez or rues

this will be another garcia signing if it goes ahead

the manager of spanish national team DEL BOSQUE is one ex-player of real madrid, he usually call players of real madrid, barcelona, atletico de madrid, valencia and teams strangers bigs : arsenal, manchester city, etc.. etc...
negredo dont play in real madrid, barcelona, etc... negredo is more dificult to be selectioned for del bosque.. that is the reality

for example arbeloa is a player of real madrid, one realy shit, one big shit of player, bad bad, bad, u can see in the last game in the confederation cup, arbeloa is fucked for neymar, the most bad player in the world, but is one player of real madrid, he play.

the last game of torres again brasil... patetic... all wordl in spain dont undestar why negredo or soldado dont play before what the patetic fernando torrres..

tbf he do pick Jesus Navas who played for the same team as Negredo. And which full back is better than Arbeloa?

SergioInAddedTime said:
invincible said:
blightee said:
he might be a good finisher but if his general play is poor then he wont play well in our team, as we need a large contribution from our strikers in the buildup, and with tevez gone only aguero is good enough at this. we should go for suarez or rues

the manager of spanish national team DEL BOSQUE is one ex-player of real madrid, he usually call players of real madrid, barcelona, atletico de madrid, valencia and teams strangers bigs : arsenal, manchester city, etc.. etc...
negredo dont play in real madrid, barcelona, etc... negredo is more dificult to be selectioned for del bosque.. that is the reality

for example arbeloa is a player of real madrid, one realy shit, one big shit of player, bad bad, bad, u can see in the last game in the confederation cup, arbeloa is fucked for neymar, the most bad player in the world, but is one player of real madrid, he play.

the last game of torres again brasil... patetic... all wordl in spain dont undestar why negredo or soldado dont play before what the patetic fernando torrres..

tbf he do pick Jesus Navas who played for the same team as Negredo. And which full back is better than Arbeloa?

the spanish people dont understand why navas only play in the second time if the play of navas is brilliant, for my opinion if navas is player of barcelona or real madrid, is more easy play 90 minutos...

torres play bad in the last years in the premier league, but del bosque is selected... dont undestarnd spanish supporters

invincible said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Why do people join this forum with a few blatant spelling mistakes and expect us to believe they are from overseas, come on, give us some respect, you're going to have to do better than that.

And the username is an odd one too.

the i.p. is definitive, u look up the i.p. and see if one user is spanish, stranger or fake..

my actually is in estepona malaga, for hollidays, but the next week, i back to seville

thanks for all, excussme my poor english

Like you would use the word 'definitive' in a second language. Do one you clown.

invincible said:
blightee said:

Are you Andrew Sachs?

nomorethaksintimes said:
invincible said:
blightee said:

Are you Andrew Sachs?

me? i am only one person, that is all.

<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/7678?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfcuni ... 78?cc=5739</a>

I take it all back, our fans put Seville fans to shame, let's sign up this guy and back him! Could turn out to be a great signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.