Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

SergioInAddedTime said:
invincible said:
blightee said:
why is he behind torres, soldado for the national team ?
he might be a good finisher but if his general play is poor then he wont play well in our team, as we need a large contribution from our strikers in the buildup, and with tevez gone only aguero is good enough at this. we should go for suarez or rues

this will be another garcia signing if it goes ahead

the manager of spanish national team DEL BOSQUE is one ex-player of real madrid, he usually call players of real madrid, barcelona, atletico de madrid, valencia and teams strangers bigs : arsenal, manchester city, etc.. etc...
negredo dont play in real madrid, barcelona, etc... negredo is more dificult to be selectioned for del bosque.. that is the reality

for example arbeloa is a player of real madrid, one realy shit, one big shit of player, bad bad, bad, u can see in the last game in the confederation cup, arbeloa is fucked for neymar, the most bad player in the world, but is one player of real madrid, he play.

the last game of torres again brasil... patetic... all wordl in spain dont undestar why negredo or soldado dont play before what the patetic fernando torrres..

tbf he do pick Jesus Navas who played for the same team as Negredo. And which full back is better than Arbeloa?

Juanfran

JC2 said:
blightee said:
he might be a good finisher but if his general play is poor then he wont play well in our team, as we need a large contribution from our strikers in the buildup, and with tevez gone only aguero is good enough at this. we should go for suarez or rues

So are you claiming to be a better judge than our management team who have years and years of experience of seeing Spanish footballers?
The same management team that purchased garcia sinclair and maicon?
And yes I am a better judge than Soriano and Txiki Begiristain, the fucking useless idiots who bought ibrahimovic for 62 million euros, in addition to the best striker in the world at the time.
They should have never been given another job in football after that deal, not even for my fucking pub team.

blightee said:
JC2 said:
blightee said:

So are you claiming to be a better judge than our management team who have years and years of experience of seeing Spanish footballers?
And yes I am a better judge than Soriano and Txiki Begiristain, the fucking useless idiots who bought ibrahimovic for 62 million euros, in addition to the best striker in the world at the time.
They should have never been given another job in football after that deal, not even for my fucking pub team.

Might get one or two. Not me though. Not me.

blightee said:
JC2 said:
blightee said:

Tell me a club or management team thats never bought a crap player the prem has been littered with them especially one season wonders .From what i can see of nagredo he is a natural goalscorer and with the creativity of silva and the pace of navas he is going to score for fun and when was the last time we had a player who stays central and is a fox in the box?.dont know about you but he looks just what we need.

blightee said:
JC2 said:
blightee said:

Wow... someone doesn't appreciate our management team hahaha

Cant blame Cheeky for the Ibra catastrophe. Pep pushed for it, Pep was also the one that wanted Eto`o out since he didn`t fit Pep`s style. I also think the Barca president ( I don`t remember his name atm, emberassing enough, not Rosell) had promised him to the fans. It is worthy to add that if Messi hadn`t started bitching, and Pep had been a little been better handling egos (Which in that situation he did awfully) the Ibra transfer could have been of the best ever, and made the best team ever even more dominant. Off topic: I really recommend the Zlatan book. He has a big ego fair enough, but he is honest

Chevelle said:
blightee said:
JC2 said:
Wow... someone doesn't appreciate our management team hahaha

Sorriano was appointed by the club on 17-08-2012 less than 2 weeks before that transfer window shut. Txiki Begiristain didn't join us until the 28-10-12, so he hadn't even joined the club during that summers transfer window. I think it is harsh and wrong to blame either of them for last summers failings during that transfer window and I put the blame squarely at Mancini's door with his unwillingness to work with Marwood, who after all was only working to guidelines laid down for him from higher up the management chain.

SergioInAddedTime said:
Cant blame Cheeky for the Ibra catastrophe. Pep pushed for it, Pep was also the one that wanted Eto`o out since he didn`t fit Pep`s style. I also think the Barca president ( I don`t remember his name atm, emberassing enough, not Rosell) had promised him to the fans. It is worthy to add that if Messi hadn`t started bitching, and Pep had been a little been better handling egos (Which in that situation he did awfully) the Ibra transfer could have been of the best ever, and made the best team ever even more dominant. Off topic: I really recommend the Zlatan book. He has a big ego fair enough, but he is honest
yeh, for me, Zlatan didn't do bad at Barca, 21 goals and 13 assists ain't really that bad. Definitely better than Villa or Sanchez etc. He would have offered them another option when they came up against the bus as well as provided an extra goal threat besides Messi. As for Negredo, I will be happy to see him come, especially if it is around 20 million quid, one of the best goal scoring records in Europe. Hopefully we can also bring in a winger/AM that can reliably get 15 goals a season like Lamela/Di Maria, then get back up defender and we can call it a window.
Off Topic: I know this has been mentioned before, but it is slightly frustrating seeing PSG/Monaco in similar situations to us and going out and buying top class players immediately when they can start spending where as we got numerous average players and overpaid, and had flops before we went for top class players. Why didn't we do this? And of course it is frustrating to see them completely disregarding FFP while we seem to comply with it!

NoahCity said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
yeh, for me, Zlatan didn't do bad at Barca, 21 goals and 13 assists ain't really that bad. Definitely better than Villa or Sanchez etc. He would have offered them another option when they came up against the bus as well as provided an extra goal threat besides Messi. As for Negredo, I will be happy to see him come, especially if it is around 20 million quid, one of the best goal scoring records in Europe. Hopefully we can also bring in a winger/AM that can reliably get 15 goals a season like Lamela/Di Maria, then get back up defender and we can call it a window.
Off Topic: I know this has been mentioned before, but it is slightly frustrating seeing PSG/Monaco in similar situations to us and going out and buying top class players immediately when they can start spending where as we got numerous average players and overpaid, and had flops before we went for top class players. Why didn't we do this? And of course it is frustrating to see them completely disregarding FFP while we seem to comply with it!

PSG = French (platini) ...that's ok lads... keep on spending the moola, we'll sort it!!!!

blightee said:

The actual fee was €46 million plus Eto'o.
Ibrahimovic stats:
21 goals and 13 assists in his first season for Barcelona.
If we bought Cavani and he ended up in a bust-up with management and the same stats , would you consider him a failure ?

Furthermore :
"I think it would be the best for Barcelona if Eto'o does leave and his sale is my decision. I think it's time to change after all that we have won,"
"There is not a single major reason for this decision. It is a matter of feeling and sensations. It's just that after winning the so much, we must change the squad, that's all, there are no other reasons." - Guardiola -

Guardiola was desperate and Inter took advantage because they can get away with it.

Hypocrites , accusing Txiki of paying excessive fee for Ibrahimovic , yet wants him to pay the same amount for Cavani . He seems to have learned from his mistakes and won't be paying over the odds again.

Nope , they didn't buy garcia , sinclair and maicon . Do us a favour, please fuck off !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.