Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancboy123 said:
you think we will go in with 2 recognised striker as i still think jovetic is being brought in as a left sided attacking player not a striker.

My thoughts exactly. That's why I think we get two players in, either it being Jovetic and Negredo, or another combination. Nasri surely needs competition for his position.

I think the same thing.
If we get Jo-Jo and Negredo, think we should sell Dzeko, recoup some money and 'make room' for Guidetti as a substitute striker.

mancboy123 said:
you think we will go in with 2 recognised striker as i still think jovetic is being brought in as a left sided attacking player not a striker.

Aguero, Negredo, Guidetti and Jovetic that can play there. If we have two strikers injured just play one up top. Ie:

Navas_____Silva_____Nasri

_________Striker

blinkblue said:
mancboy123 said:

Aguero, Negredo, Guidetti and Jovetic that can play there. If we have two strikers injured just play one up top. Ie:

Navas_____Silva_____Nasri

_________Striker

Nasri should be where you have Silva. Ideally we field a quicker player there and have Silva through the centre where he's best, just like Nasri. I expect to see Nasri play deeper also

I thought it would be more like... 2 options on the flank but Aguero and Negredo gauranteed starters unless in the league cup or injured.

Silva_____Aguero_____Nasri

_________Negredo
or

Navas____Aguero_____Jovotic
_________Negredo

TonyM said:
I thought it would be more like... 2 options on the flank but Aguero and Negredo gauranteed starters unless in the league cup or injured.

Silva_____Aguero_____Nasri

_________Negredo

or

Navas_____Silva_____Jovetic

_________Aguero

I agree but I think Silva will be the guaranteed starter along with Aguero rather than Negredo. Edited your post to show you what I mean.

I agree actually. I'll be rare that Navas starts ahead of Silva.

I think Jovotic could start just as often as Nasri though- if not more.

I just hope Nasri stays though. I think he could be class this year. I had high hopes for him last year but it just didn't work out often enough. I really hope it does this year.

I see it more as:

Navas--------Silva---------Jojo
-------------Aguero-----------

Thats our bread and butter IMO. Idk where Negredo fits into that. We need another creative player, or we need to promote Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.