Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 2m
Man City are also close to tying up a deal for £20 million rated Negredo, a move which will double his wages to £75,000

If we pay each of our signings 75,000 each (Navas, Fernandinho, Jovetic and Negredo) then thats only 50,000 more than Tevez's alleged salary

Daz_Blue said:
Man City are also close to tying up a deal for £20 million rated Negredo, a move which will double his wages to £75,000

If we pay each of our signings 75,000 each (Navas, Fernandinho, Jovetic and Negredo) then thats only 50,000 more than Tevez's alleged salary

Good WUMing we aren't signing this carthorse by any stretch of the imagination.

Mike D said:
Daz_Blue said:

Think you might end up being disappointed on that one mate, I'm afraid!

Mike D said:
Daz_Blue said:

Seen his goal scoring record ?.

Optimus Prime said:
Mike D said:
Daz_Blue said:

Can you be disappointed if you're never really happy in the first place?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Optimus Prime said:
Mike D said:

Are you implying that Sunny D is not happy by nature?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Optimus Prime said:
Mike D said:

You make an excellent point.

I suppose its more about subtle and barely discernible shades of negativity, imperceptible to the more positive eye, but the very difference between day and night to those of a more pessimistic disposition

Mike D.

we get you dont like negredo so i dont understand why you keep posting on this thread, are you trying to change peoples minds? could you do us all a favour and leave this thread and annoy someone else.

Nice one.

Mike D said:
Daz_Blue said:

hope you`re man enough to eat your humble pie in a couple of months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.