Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super David Silva 21 said:
Something i don't understand about this, seen something saying City upped their bid.

El Desmarque: Since Del Nido's comments, City have raised their offer for Sevilla striker Álvaro Negredo to £21.6million. Agreement close.

Now i'm sorry to hark on about this but we up our offer for this lad but refused to for Isco. I'm confused.
You're more wrong than confused tbf

I read somewhere that the asking price for Negredo is £25mil but we've offered 25mil (euros)...so we are about £3mil below the asking...if you believe the reports..

Kind regards

Rammyblues said:
isn't that the asking price? If it is best start getting the gifs ready.

grim up north said:
Something i don't understand about this, seen something saying City upped their bid.

El Desmarque: Since Del Nido's comments, City have raised their offer for Sevilla striker Álvaro Negredo to £21.6million. Agreement close.

Now i'm sorry to hark on about this but we up our offer for this lad but refused to for Isco. I'm confused.

His dad isn't involved
We refused to make his daddyo €10m richer for fuck all. Madrid said fuck it, we'll make it back in shirt sales.

Jumanji said:
grim up north said:

His dad isn't involved
We refused to make his daddyo €10m richer for fuck all. Madrid said fuck it, we'll make it back in shirt sales.

All depends we're your morals lie

I think if we knew the whole story about Isco we might find that City offered less because we believed he would sign with us but once Real Madrid jumped in the race that was the place he wanted to go...dont think a higher offer by City would have changed things..Isco wanted Madrid! Well thats my guess anyway...

Kind regards

pudge said:

You're more wrong than confused tbf

Looks like Txiki is pushing for Jovetic and Negredo before we head off to Asia.

Hopefully it will all come off, the complete team needs to bond under Pellegrini as soon as possible.

Pellegrini won't be able to tell them how we are going to play unless they are all present and correct and by the time we get to Asia it will be all systems go.

As I said in a post this morning, all we needed to do following the €23m bid rejection was to up it by 2m

Job done

Now just one task left (assuming Jo Jo is in the bag).

That is to get a versatile defensive enforcer to work alongside Ferdy. Pepe if needs be but preferably one of the other acceptable alternatives.

What a transfer window!

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
I read somewhere that the asking price for Negredo is £25mil but we've offered 25mil (euros)...so we are about £3mil below the asking...if you believe the reports..

Kind regards

Rammyblues said:
isn't that the asking price? If it is best start getting the gifs ready.

He's ok negredo but £25m is a lot of money for him! How much was higuain? £22m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.