Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
I read somewhere that the asking price for Negredo is £25mil but we've offered 25mil (euros)...so we are about £3mil below the asking...if you believe the reports..

Kind regards

Rammyblues said:
isn't that the asking price? If it is best start getting the gifs ready.

He's ok negredo but £25m is a lot of money for him! How much was higuain? £22m?
Won't know until a club agrees a fee with Real Madrid.

Right

If this falls through...What options have we got.. I know JG won't be fit for at least another 2 months so I am sure we will have to buy another striker...

I reckon we will go with what we have first 2 months of the season, three strikers can cover the two spots easily, when we need a fourth striker is about Christmas time when FA cup, CL and prem games coming thick and fast. Others may disagree.

Real asking £35million for Higuain now according to Sky Italy. Not as cheap as people thought.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
DT82 said:
M24 Citizen said:
He's good, but how does he compare to Bernado Corradi?

He's no Lee Bradbury. I think we should move on.

Rolando Bianchi
Gerry Creaney
Barry Conlon

We've had some good uns
I was going to say that Conlon wasn't a Centre Forward, but then again neither were the other two.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Walk away from this, up the anti buy Suarez.

Buying Suarez would have been good if we'de not just bought Navas and (most likely) Jovetic. Someone would definitely have to be sold to make way for him.

I read today that real madrid are now asking 40mil euros for Higuain..

If we can get Negredo for 15mil euros less than Higuain I'm happy with that...

Kind regards

richards30 said:
TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
I read somewhere that the asking price for Negredo is £25mil but we've offered 25mil (euros)...so we are about £3mil below the asking...if you believe the reports..

Kind regards

Rammyblues said:
isn't that the asking price? If it is best start getting the gifs ready.

He's ok negredo but £25m is a lot of money for him! How much was higuain? £22m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.