Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're keeping Dzeko, we don't really need Negredo do we? Considering we will probably play with 3 AM's (Silva, Nasri, Navas would be mine, or swap Nasri for Jovetic) with Aguero upfront, why would we need Dzeko and Negredo?

We will basically have Dzeko, Aguero, Jovetic as forwards with Guidetti in reserve and Nasri, Silva, Navas, Milner and Yaya all capable of playing as attacking midfielders. Then you have Suarez who will probably get a few chances to impress.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, but Dzeko and Aguero are both capable of 25 each, Jovetic is capable of at least 15 in our team. If anything we could do with another Jovetic type player who is more versatile, and can still be a goal threat from the main attacking positions behind a striker. Or Nasri could play more centrally and possibly score a few more goals like he did in his last season at Arsenal?

ono said:
If we're keeping Dzeko, we don't really need Negredo do we? Considering we will probably play with 3 AM's (Silva, Nasri, Navas would be mine, or swap Nasri for Jovetic) with Aguero upfront, why would we need Dzeko and Negredo?

We will basically have Dzeko, Aguero, Jovetic as forwards with Guidetti in reserve and Nasri, Silva, Navas, Milner and Yaya all capable of playing as attacking midfielders. Then you have Suarez who will probably get a few chances to impress.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, but Dzeko and Aguero are both capable of 25 each, Jovetic is capable of at least 15 in our team. If anything we could do with another Jovetic type player who is more versatile, and can still be a goal threat from the main attacking positions behind a striker. Or Nasri could play more centrally and possibly score a few more goals like he did in his last season at Arsenal?

Totally agree we don not need Negrado and the majority of us do not want him. This donkey has all the hallmark of RSC not needed and not wanted. Lets just hope they see sense and do not touch him with a barge pole.

Mike D said:
ono said:

Totally agree we don not need Negrado and the majority of us do not want him. This donkey has all the hallmark of RSC not needed and not wanted. Lets just hope they see sense and do not touch him with a barge pole.

donkey the guys a scoring machine!

birchwoodgingerste said:
Mike D said:
ono said:

So was Dzeko but now hes the most hated player on bluemoon.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Mike D said:
ono said:

But is he necessary? Why have edin, kun, negredo and jovetic?? £25m is ALOT of money for him!

LoveCity said:
Real asking £35million for Higuain now according to Sky Italy. Not as cheap as people thought.

Given that his replacement options are becoming less and less by the day (Cavani, Jovetic for example) I'm not surprised they're asking big money for him. Realistically they've got Suarez, Rooney or Ibrahimovic to go for and they will all cost big dollar in fee and/or wages.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.orgullodenervion.com/noticias/sevilla-fc/sevilla-futbol-negredo-podria-jugador-city-breve.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.orgullodenervion.com/noticia ... breve.html</a>

richards30 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Mike D said:

But is he necessary? Why have edin, kun, negredo and jovetic?? £25m is ALOT of money for him!

Jovetic won't be used as a main striker, he is bought if anything as an Isco alternative in my opinion.

We need 4 strikers next season, so Kun, Dzeko, Negredo and Guidetti will be a great set of options for us.

We then have Silva, Nasri and Jovetic who can play behind the striker, and if we include Navas they can also play on the wings.

Really gutted for RM, maybe if they hadn't paid Isco's dad 10m and paid top dollar for him a player they didn't need then they might have had the dosh to buy another striker, what comes around goes around. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.