Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated From Spanish

New offer this afternoon, the transaction can be closed shortly
The City already has 25 million Negredo and agreement is close

Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido, said this afternoon that the negotiations for Alvaro Negredo with Manchester City were "away" to materialize. But contacts are ongoing and recently, this afternoon, hours after the appearance of the president, the English club has risen even its initial offer. So much has come to 25 million euros, according to sources ElDesmarque have assured the two negotiating parties.

That offer of 25 million euros has been so far rejected by the leader nervionense, asking something else, but the positions are close and the operation could be closed at any time. In fact, as reported by the parties, the transfer of Negredo the City may be imminent.

Furthermore, as has been told this media from sources close to the English club, Manchester City hopes to have the Sevilla and he planned the season. So much so that Manuel Pellegrini hopes to have four strikers Dzeko top level as the 'Kun' Agüero, Jovetic, which also trades these days with Fiorentina, and finally Alvaro Negredo.

The negotiation is in the climax.

Source : <a class="postlink" href="http://www.eldesmarque.com/sevilla/54553-el-city-ya-ofrece-25-millones-por-negredo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eldesmarque.com/sevilla/5455 ... or-negredo</a>

So it looks like we've agreed a fee??

bwU4r.gif

Something i don't understand about this, seen something saying City upped their bid.

El Desmarque: Since Del Nido's comments, City have raised their offer for Sevilla striker Álvaro Negredo to £21.6million. Agreement close.

Now i'm sorry to hark on about this but we up our offer for this lad but refused to for Isco. I'm confused.

2 mil we can get Bendtner.

Played in 2 of the biggest leagues in the world and with champions league experience.

Guarenteed 5 goals pr season.

Its a steal. Bye bye Negredo and hello Bendtner!

Super David Silva 21 said:
Something i don't understand about this, seen something saying City upped their bid.

El Desmarque: Since Del Nido's comments, City have raised their offer for Sevilla striker Álvaro Negredo to £21.6million. Agreement close.

Now i'm sorry to hark on about this but we up our offer for this lad but refused to for Isco. I'm confused.

His dad isn't involved

Super David Silva 21 said:

We matched the isco bid but refused to pay his father £6m for the sweetener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.