Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrancoisToure said:
conormcfc said:
mad zab said:
Of course it is reasonable. However, it is also reasonable to ask people to judge him on how he plays rather than calling him a second rate signing.
Most people questioning the signing actually have seen him play and are judging him accordingly, as opposed to the many people blindly backing the signing without ever seeing him play. I know who's opinion I value more of the 2. Dunno where this nonsense that you can only judge a player once they've played for City has come from.

Everyone will back him once he starts playing for us, but can people please stop moaning about others merely having the cheek to question a signing on a fucking forum.

Pellegrini has seen him play.
Mancini had seen Savic play. What's your point?

CTID101 said:
Kun Aguero said:
This deal only makes sense if Dzeko's offskis, Balotelli, Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero didn't work, so why will another 4 big name strikers work? it should be one or the other.
It isn't four big name strikers though is it?
Negredo doesn't strike me as an egotistical teenager like Balotelli nor does he have the reputation that Tevez and Aguero came with.
Dzeko was well known throughout Europe but he doesn't have an ego problem or anything that we see.

A Negredo, Aguero and Dzeko front line is more balanced and fluid. Jovetic can play there if necessary and again gives us another option.

It is four big name striker, Negredo's hardly going to move to be moving to be 4th choice in a world cup year. Dzeko has an ego. Remember the Munich incident? he was a massive factor in Tevez refusing to warm up. As great as having 4 big names looks on Fifa in the real world it doesn't work, the rags have 2 back up strikers that know there place and come in and do a job if needed.

Without wanting to sound like a spoilt brat I'm feeling underwhelmed by the signing of Negredo probably for two reasons one I don't know much about him and two a measure of how far we have come, I would be expecting us to bring in the likes of Ibra

Somebody convince me different

Batman said:
Without wanting to sound like a spoilt brat I'm feeling underwhelmed by the signing of Negredo probably for two reasons one I don't know much about him and two a measure of how far we have come, I would be expecting us to bring in the likes of Ibra

Here you go mate, this lot will agree with what you say...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/</a>

Batman said:

Ignorance is no defence.....................................

conormcfc said:
mad zab said:
argyle said:
I remember last year people were shouting down people who questioned the signings of Sinclair and Garcia.

It's perfectly reasonable for some to question if a player will be good enough for us.

Of course it is reasonable. However, it is also reasonable to ask people to judge him on how he plays rather than calling him a second rate signing.
Most people questioning the signing actually have seen him play and are judging him accordingly, as opposed to the many people blindly backing the signing without ever seeing him play. I know who's opinion I value more of the 2. Dunno where this nonsense that you can only judge a player once they've played for City has come from.

Everyone will back him once he starts playing for us, but can people please stop moaning about others merely having the cheek to question a signing on a fucking forum.

Who the fuck is moaning?

So how many games have you seen him play?

I have only seen clips of him so am not blindly saying he is a good signing. I am not even saying he will be a good signing. However, I am prepared to wait and judge him on performances for us no matter what he has or hasn't done elsewhere.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:15 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
mad zab said:
gio's side step said:
No, of course not.

-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 am --

Equally it doesnt mean we shouldnt.

You do like to have the last word lol
You write "lol" a lot. Are you still in school?

Do I? When was the last time I did that?

Am at work actually

Pigeonho said:
cityfan41 said:
Before he's even arrived in Manchester, some City fans already saying
he's shit, not good enough for us nowadays etc. Let's judge him when
he's actually started playing shall we?
Lack of intelligence, or in other words they've never heard of him as much as they have Messi etc, because they're the best players on FIFA.
Not to mention the amount of undercover rags on here.

Carlos Pérez
‏@carlosperezED
La última hora: Sevilla y City ya cruzan los documentos para finiquitar el traspaso del Negredo <a class="postlink" href="http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla/2013/07/16/ultima-hora-sevilla-city-cruzan-documentos/7644.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla ... /7644.html</a> … Vía @ATorviscoED

Carlos Perez
@ carlosperezED
The last time: Seville and City crossing the documents to finalize the transfer of Negredo Via @ ATorviscoED ...

Batman said:

ppl do realize he scored two goals less in la liga than hiquian and benzema COMBINED last season

COMBINED!!

spoilt brats

conormcfc said:
FrancoisToure said:
conormcfc said:

Pellegrini has seen him play.
Mancini had seen Savic play. What's your point?
Strawman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.