Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this will mean Dzeko is off, can't see how Pellagrini can fit Dzeko, Negredo, Aguero, Guidetti, Jovetic, Navas, Nasri, Milner and Silva in only 4 positions.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Pigeonho said:
cityfan41 said:
Before he's even arrived in Manchester, some City fans already saying
he's shit, not good enough for us nowadays etc. Let's judge him when
he's actually started playing shall we?
Lack of intelligence, or in other words they've never heard of him as much as they have Messi etc, because they're the best players on FIFA.
Not to mention the amount of undercover rags on here.

Do you really believe United fans are worried about this signing? If there are any undercover rags on here, they'll be saying what a great signing this is, and calling anyone who disagrees a spoilt brat.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Surely this will mean Dzeko is off, can't see how Pellagrini can fit Dzeko, Negredo, Aguero, Guidetti, Jovetic, Navas, Nasri, Milner and Silva in only 4 positions.

I'd like to think so. If these two come in we'll have 1 player too many imo.

greasedupdeafguy said:

The same way a manager fits a squad of 23 into 11 positions all season. Jesus.

greasedupdeafguy said:
agreed.

Big Dave Watson said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

It's a long season people cannot see past the first 11 and realise its a squad game.

Big Dave Watson said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Not really I just don't see how we can keep all them players satisfied with game time and we will just end up rotating the team to the point where wont have a settled side like last year.

If we play two strikers it will mean that three of Silva, Milner, Nasri, Navas and Jovetic will be on the bench plus two strikers. If we play with one upfront then three strikers will be on the bench plus two of the AM options.

conormcfc said:
mad zab said:
argyle said:
I remember last year people were shouting down people who questioned the signings of Sinclair and Garcia.

It's perfectly reasonable for some to question if a player will be good enough for us.

Of course it is reasonable. However, it is also reasonable to ask people to judge him on how he plays rather than calling him a second rate signing.
Most people questioning the signing actually have seen him play and are judging him accordingly, as opposed to the many people blindly backing the signing without ever seeing him play. I know who's opinion I value more of the 2. Dunno where this nonsense that you can only judge a player once they've played for City has come from.

Everyone will back him once he starts playing for us, but can people please stop moaning about others merely having the cheek to question a signing on a fucking forum.

Because anyone who says he isn't a decent striker is a fucking dickhead.

The question, and the only question, is whether he will be a decent striker for City.

Until he plays, we can't answer that. And it's not just about sticking any fucker next to any other, like Mancini did & finding hardly any of them can play together, it's about a blend of players.

I'm hopeful that Pellegrini is signing players to suit the ideas he has for team formations, not just because they are famous & he has money to spend.

larderland said:
Batman said:
Without wanting to sound like a spoilt brat I'm feeling underwhelmed by the signing of Negredo probably for two reasons one I don't know much about him and two a measure of how far we have come, I would be expecting us to bring in the likes of Ibra

Somebody convince me different

ppl do realize he scored two goals less in la liga than hiquian and benzema COMBINED last season

COMBINED!!

spoilt brats

this is true, but negredo not a real madrid player not a top class player, that does not have any value ... ironic mode on

yes, he scored in some years joints more goals what kun aguero in the la liga...

kun aguero play in the liga ( 2006-2011), aguero play in the atletico de madrid 234 games and scored 101 goals

alvaro negredo play in the liga (2006-2013) negredo play in almeria and sevilla fc 251 games and scored 118 goals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.