Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Donkey Boy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
18 million euros is reported, not 24.

They are strikers, scoring goals is what they do! If you can't judge a striker on goals, what can you judge them on?

Darren Bent scores goals, do you want him?

Does he?

25 goals in total for the past three seasons...

25 goals scored in 54 appearances in the past 3 season. More a less a goal scored every other game throughout his career. Similar to Negredo's stats from the last couple of years.

My point being there is more being a decent striker than scoring goals. Bent scores but ability wise he is a terrible footballer.

This doesnt reflect on my opinion of Negredo as I havent seen enough of him to make a judgement. Just making a point.

Damien10 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Damien10 said:
Like Dzeko in the bundesliga yes...
And correct me if i'm wrong but he still scores goals at City but he still divides opinion because of his footballing ability. I'm just saying Negredo will be the same, he might score some goals but he's going to frustrate the hell out of you in other areas of his play. Most of you will admit to missing Tevez.

I might miss his work rate, but to be honest I'd rather have a striker that scores goals than one that runs around like a headless chicken for 3/4 of a game. I've said previously I'd love a goal handing forward like Gomez purely because of the amount of wasted chances we had last year.
It's much more then work rate my friend. How about his amazing quality, how about tha bility to link up with players at a very fast tempo, how about the movement. Now he may not of got goals directly from that but by god a team certainly does benefit from it.

He lost a step last year and he was incredibly greedy. Don't get me wrong, he was amazing in his first two years with us, but in the last two years when he was no longer the focal point of our attack, he has struggled and makes us extremely one dimensional when we play.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Donkey Boy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
18 million euros is reported, not 24.

They are strikers, scoring goals is what they do! If you can't judge a striker on goals, what can you judge them on?

Darren Bent scores goals, do you want him?

Does he?

25 goals in total for the past three seasons...

25 goals scored in 54 appearances in the past 3 season. More a less a goal scored every other game throughout his career. Similar to Negredo's stats from the last couple of years.

My point being there is more being a decent striker than scoring goals. Bent scores but ability wise he is a terrible footballer.

This doesnt reflect on my opinion of Negredo as I havent seen enough of him to make a judgement. Just making a point.

We've got plenty good footballers with all sorts of different attributes.
We are desperate for someone to just stick chances away. How many times last season did we not score after dominating.

OxBlue said:
I don't know much about him, but stats and reports look good.

Whilst his personal stats DO look good , it's also worth pointing out that Sevilla were atrocious away from home last season , and only won ONE game ...... that was THE worst away record in the entire Spanish league table !

In the end they only finished mid-table ... and their meagre return of just 17 away goals was the worst in the top half of the table.

Now we've already signed one of their players in Navas , and look to be about to sign another in Negredo ..... and whilst i have no wish to judge , as i haven't seen enough of either player , are these players just 'homers'????

Chevelle said:
Damien10 said:
IWasHere said:
Sorry if I'm wrong but from what I've heard he was the 3rd top goal scorer in la liga so I don't understand why you wouldn't want him; he will bag goals for us, plus him and Aguero up front would be immense too
Like Dzeko in the bundesliga yes...
And correct me if i'm wrong but he still scores goals at City but he still divides opinion because of his footballing ability. I'm just saying Negredo will be the same, he might score some goals but he's going to frustrate the hell out of you in other areas of his play. He's not the greatest of footballers, and he's not going to excite anyone. Most of you will admit to missing Tevez at some point next season.
Tevez was on HUGE wages and didn't deliver goals anymore and lost pace... mate just wait and you will see the managers have a plan and I suspect they know 100times more about football than you.
Who's saying selling Tevez was a mistake, in fact i believe it was the right time to sell. Every manager has a different way of thinking, nobody ever has the correct way. And no manager is never wrong.

[/quote]Darren Bent scores goals, do you want him?[/quote]

Thank you for the most irrelevant post of the day.[/quote]

Anytime.

Pleased I could help - Do I get a sticker??

black mamba said:
OxBlue said:
I don't know much about him, but stats and reports look good.

Whilst his personal stats DO look good , it's also worth pointing out that Sevilla were atrocious away from home last season , and only won ONE game ...... that was THE worst away record in the entire Spanish league table !

In the end they only finished mid-table.

Now we've already signed one of their players in Navas , and look to be about to sign another in Negredo ..... but are these players just 'homers'????

Dunno but they are Sevilla's best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.