Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC-alan88 said:
Damien10 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
1. Picking numbers out of thin air just makes you appear stupid.

2. A player that scored more goals in two years than Balotelli and Tevez combined, is most definitely an improvement.

3. One and two combined makes you an idiot.

1. They are the figures reported.

2. Looking at a players goals from his past is no way to judge a football player. Tevez and Balotelli might of scored less in the last two years but they are far superior football players.

3. You'r opinion

18 million euros is reported, not 24.

They are strikers, scoring goals is what they do! If you can't judge a striker on goals, what can you judge them on?

Darren Bent scores goals, do you want him?

Our strikers were wasteful last year

18€ mill is a bargain for this guy if he proves to be as clinical as people are saying

Getting very excited about the new season

Onwards and upwards blues

Donkey Boy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Damien10 said:

2. Looking at a players goals from his past is no way to judge a football player. Tevez and Balotelli might of scored less in the last two years but they are far superior football players.

3. You'r opinion

They are strikers, scoring goals is what they do! If you can't judge a striker on goals, what can you judge them on?

Does he?

25 goals in total for the past three seasons...

Prolific...

Donkey Boy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Damien10 said:

3. You'r opinion

Thank you for the most irrelevant post of the day.

IWasHere said:
Sorry if I'm wrong but from what I've heard he was the 3rd top goal scorer in la liga so I don't understand why you wouldn't want him; he will bag goals for us, plus him and Aguero up front would be immense too
Like Dzeko in the bundesliga yes...
And correct me if i'm wrong but he still scores goals at City but he still divides opinion because of his footballing ability. I'm just saying Negredo will be the same, he might score some goals but he's going to frustrate the hell out of you in other areas of his play. He's not the greatest of footballers, and he's not going to excite anyone. Most of you will admit to missing Tevez at some point next season.

Damien10 said:
IWasHere said:
Sorry if I'm wrong but from what I've heard he was the 3rd top goal scorer in la liga so I don't understand why you wouldn't want him; he will bag goals for us, plus him and Aguero up front would be immense too
And correct me if i'm wrong but he still scores goals at City but he still divides opinion because of his footballing ability. I'm just saying Negredo will be the same, he might score some goals but he's going to frustrate the hell out of you in other areas of his play. Most of you will admit to missing Tevez.

I might miss his work rate, but to be honest I'd rather have a striker that scores goals than one that runs around like a headless chicken for 3/4 of a game. I've said previously I'd love a goal handing forward like Gomez purely because of the amount of wasted chances we had last year.

I don't know much about him, but stats and reports look good.

I think we were definitely spoiled having a four of Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Ballotelli. I don't recall another team int he world having four strikers of that quality. But even with those four we struggled sometimes to score, mainly due to a lot of factors with the team not really "gelling" for games last season.

Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo and Gudetti (?) would still be a very impressive strike force and on paper better than any of our challengers for the Prem.

Damien10 said:
IWasHere said:
And correct me if i'm wrong but he still scores goals at City but he still divides opinion because of his footballing ability. I'm just saying Negredo will be the same, he might score some goals but he's going to frustrate the hell out of you in other areas of his play. He's not the greatest of footballers, and he's not going to excite anyone. Most of you will admit to missing Tevez at some point next season.
Tevez was on HUGE wages and didn't deliver goals anymore and lost pace... mate just wait and you will see the managers have a plan and I suspect they know 100times more about football than you.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Damien10 said:
IWasHere said:
And correct me if i'm wrong but he still scores goals at City but he still divides opinion because of his footballing ability. I'm just saying Negredo will be the same, he might score some goals but he's going to frustrate the hell out of you in other areas of his play. Most of you will admit to missing Tevez.

I might miss his work rate, but to be honest I'd rather have a striker that scores goals than one that runs around like a headless chicken for 3/4 of a game. I've said previously I'd love a goal handing forward like Gomez purely because of the amount of wasted chances we had last year.
It's much more then work rate my friend. How about his amazing quality, how about tha bility to link up with players at a very fast tempo, how about the movement. Now he may not of got goals directly from that but by god a team certainly does benefit from it.

Damien10 said:
IWasHere said:

Good point tbf but that could've been mainly because of mancini, now that we have el engineero, he could be given new hope and bag a lot of goals for us compared to last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.