Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Pellegrini and his mates know far more about football than I ever will. If they see Negrado doing a job at City then that's fine by me. I have a feeling he will be a great signing, if it comes off.

Every manager that's ever managed City has known more about football than you ever will. So please expalin - Samaras, Bradbury, Bob Taylor, Creaney, Sinclair, Garcia, I could go on all day.

Which only go to prove that there are no guarantees in life.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Negredo really is an astute target.

He comes with no ego, no feeling of doing us a favour.

A desire to prove himself to both Pellegrini and in a World Cup year.

A calmed assurance in front of goal, he trusts himself, a better volleyer of a ball you will struggle to find.

More importantly, it makes Aguero feel the top man and brings Dzeko attitude back to an acceptable level.

A far superior player to Michu.

Well in well said ...

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
hgblue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Pellegrini and his mates know far more about football than I ever will. If they see Negrado doing a job at City then that's fine by me. I have a feeling he will be a great signing, if it comes off.

Every manager that's ever managed City has known more about football than you ever will. So please expalin - Samaras, Bradbury, Bob Taylor, Creaney, Sinclair, Garcia, I could go on all day.

Except death and taxes..

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

A calmed assurance in front of goal, he trusts himself, a better volleyer of a ball you will struggle to find.

More importantly, it makes Aguero feel the top man and brings Dzeko attitude back to an acceptable level.

Well in well said ...

Cabal fist-pump!

samharris said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
hgblue said:

Except death and taxes..

Us loosing at Goodison park? :p

M147WN said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
M147WN said:
I hope you're right but unless anyone on BM watches the above 3 week in week out no one here really knows how good they are or how well they will adapt to living and playing in England
None have played in the Prem before and to that end they are unknown quantities!!!

And also for our opponents...

Doubt it mate!
I don't think anyone here would profess to have in depth knowledge of the 3 mentioned previously!
Whereas anyone employed professionally by a football club at coach/management level would be duty bound to have researched their opponents!
Sure! There may initially be a few surprises and if they're as good as some on here think then only the best tacticians would be qualified to surpress them but football is too much of a science nowerdays and even as newcomers to the English game they will have been fully checked out by our opponents!
From the little I know and have seen of all 3, I'm hopeful though!

The reason we lost the title last season was we became too predictable, so with the new signings it'll make us more dynamic and versatile.

MP will play horses for courses, you'll be lucky to second guess him on a starting line up which gives opponents headaches from the start.

As an opponent you can study a player all day long but put him in the right position tactically he could be a nightmare, hence the reason Fernandinho ripped Chelsea a new arsehole last season in the Champs League.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ayrshire_blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City want two players from Roma.

Tolmie, maybe a stupid question, but is one of them definitely Osvaldo as reported? I'd have hoped the two would be Lamela and Marquinhos.

Posted earlier today in the Di Maria thread re the Roma talks.

Marquinos is a main target, and I punted Lamela was the other.

Maicon part of the equation.

Can only see the Osvaldo deal happening if Dzeko is defo out.

Or, it's a bit of posturing on our part to bring down the Negredo fee.

Or it's simply a plan B option if the Negredo deal (unlikely as it would seem) falls through. The vibe seems to be that Pelle wants to work with Dzeko at City.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Well in well said ...

Cabal fist-pump!

I think the cabal are due a serious piss up! I feel like every wish I made in recent weeks has come true ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.