Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Sky Italy claiming we are in for Osvaldo AS WELL AS Negredo and are meeting his reps tonight. 20m deal on the cards.

Totally defeats the entire purpose of buying Negredo imo. That could potentially be 45m. One or the other surely, and preferably Negredo for me.

If we are in for both you can only assume that Edin is Edin out the door

This, looked like he wanted a move towards the end of last season.

If we do sign negredo, he would certainly try and bag goals etc, mostly because he would want to be in the starting line up for Spain in the world cup.

A move to us would be the right decision imo

AS says we wanted Jovetic but the new financial strategy of the club makes him too expensive... which I guess means Negredo really won't cost £24m as Jovetic wouldn't be much more expensive.

IWasHere said:
If we do sign negredo, he would certainly try and bag goals etc, mostly because he would want to be in the starting line up for Spain in the world cup.

A move to us would be the right decision imo
excellent point well said

ayrshire_blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
citytill1die84 said:
Don't get this at all unless club trying to sell Dzeko.

City want two players from Roma.

Tolmie, maybe a stupid question, but is one of them definitely Osvaldo as reported? I'd have hoped the two would be Lamela and Marquinhos.

Posted earlier today in the Di Maria thread re the Roma talks.

Marquinos is a main target, and I punted Lamela was the other.

Maicon part of the equation.

Can only see the Osvaldo deal happening if Dzeko is defo out.

Or, it's a bit of posturing on our part to bring down the Negredo fee.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
M147WN said:
larderland said:
if our summer ended with navas,fernandinho and negredo, id be delighted, just think what last summer was like

I hope you're right but unless anyone on BM watches the above 3 week in week out no one here really knows how good they are or how well they will adapt to living and playing in England
None have played in the Prem before and to that end they are unknown quantities!!!

And also for our opponents...

Doubt it mate!
I don't think anyone here would profess to have in depth knowledge of the 3 mentioned previously!
Whereas anyone employed professionally by a football club at coach/management level would be duty bound to have researched their opponents!
Sure! There may initially be a few surprises and if they're as good as some on here think then only the best tacticians would be qualified to surpress them but football is too much of a science nowerdays and even as newcomers to the English game they will have been fully checked out by our opponents!
From the little I know and have seen of all 3, I'm hopeful though!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ayrshire_blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City want two players from Roma.

Tolmie, maybe a stupid question, but is one of them definitely Osvaldo as reported? I'd have hoped the two would be Lamela and Marquinhos.

Posted earlier today in the Di Maria thread re the Roma talks.

Marquinos is a main target, and I punted Lamela was the other.

Maicon part of the equation.

Can only see the Osvaldo deal happening if Dzeko is defo out.

Or, it's a bit of posturing on our part to bring down the Negredo fee.

You heard anything about Bruma Tolmie?

I don't think Osvaldo would do well here, nor be well received. Seems a pretty boy more concerned with how he looks playing football rather than the quality he plays it.

He's not bad and has a good goal scoring record but just IMO I don't think he'd adjust we'll to the English league

He's also slower than Dzeko which is an award in itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.