Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Tolmie said we could be after 2 Roma players and that he thought it would be Marquinhos and Lamela, is one of the two now definitely Osvaldo?

Hennerz ‏@TheHenryFrancis 13h

Di Marzio saying were gonna sign two strikers in Osvaldo and Negredo. Must mean City want Dzeko gone and are shipping Guidetti out on loan

Ok now i didn't really know much about Negredo, i know even less about the other fella.

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cabal fist-pump!

I think the cabal are due a serious piss up! I feel like every wish I made in recent weeks has come true ... :)

Yeah but i bet you've still got a small cock ;-)

Still amazes me that my small cock hasn't gotten through so much A list fanny :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ayrshire_blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City want two players from Roma.

Tolmie, maybe a stupid question, but is one of them definitely Osvaldo as reported? I'd have hoped the two would be Lamela and Marquinhos.

Posted earlier today in the Di Maria thread re the Roma talks.

Marquinos is a main target, and I punted Lamela was the other.

Maicon part of the equation.

Can only see the Osvaldo deal happening if Dzeko is defo out.

Or, it's a bit of posturing on our part to bring down the Negredo fee.

The Left sided midfielder or the young Centre Back?

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
I think the cabal are due a serious piss up! I feel like every wish I made in recent weeks has come true ... :)

Yeah but i bet you've still got a small cock ;-)

Still amazes me that my small cock hasn't gotten through so much A list fanny :)

Our American friends could take that the wrong way Billy.. ;)

samharris said:
Our American friends could take that the wrong way Billy.. ;)

I'm sure you'd be the first to help them misunderstand Sam!

I'm still unsure about this one as Negredo had never had consistency between seasons, but if he's a Dzeko replacement I'm willing to see it go through with much joy.

If we're going to sign anyone from Roma I'd want Marquinhos as a replacement for Lescott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.