Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo scored a goal every 6 shots in 2012/2013, every 6.07 shots in 2011/2012, and every 5.5 shots in 2010/2011. Averaging a goal every 5.9 shots in the past three seasons.

Dzeko scored a goal every 6.7 shots in 2012/2013, every 6.6 shots in 2011/2012, and every 7.6 shots in 2010/2011 (Wolfsburg + City). Averaging a goal every 6.96 shots in the past three seasons.

These are league stats, not sure how many penalties. Negredo is also more physical and a left footer, so it might be argued he can form a better 'partnership' with Aguero, even if he isn't as prolific (or expensive) as Edin. Time will tell (if we get him)...

richards30 said:
So we'll have edin, Sergio and negredo then? Is that strong enough?
and Guidetti,
but I can't see us having 3 similar types of player, target men, that are (usually) unable to play alongside each other due to immobility: Dzeko, Guidetti, Negredo. I reckon IF we do sign Negredo, one of Dzeko or Guidetti will be off (whether it be permanent or a loan) and we'll bring in a striker who is comfortable as a left winger/forward and who better fits the void left by Tevez. Someone like Suarez, Jovetic, El Shaarawy, Villa, Michu etc.
3 strikers isn't enough, as Pellegrini has always used two strikers and Txiki has said that Manny can do whatever he wants in terms of formation.

Can see something like: Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic, Guidetti. With Jovetic jostling with Nasri and Navas for the attacking midfield spot, and Negredo for the place next to Aguero. Guidetti there as cover.
or perhaps: Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko, El Shaarawy. With El Shaarawy mainly playing on the left but also as Aguero's stand-in, with Dzeko and Negredo fighting to be Aguero's strike partner.

LHALO I agree 1000% with your post that, the signings have been sensible and that acquiring a player such as Negredo would also be sensible.

Keep up the good work MP, TB and FS. Slashing the wage bill, ridding out trouble makers and dead wood along with buying the right players at the right price in the right positions needed.

I would prefer Soldado but think either of them could do a job here, think we will bring in a striker and left back back if Kolarov leaves and hopefully give Rekik some game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.