Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc2607 said:
All we need is a finnisher. The about times we missed easy chances was crazy and lost us the league imo. If hes good a putting chances away then its a yes from me.

Negredo is a good finisher. If we wanted a pure finisher Gomez would be the best bet.

Do we want a finisher or an ideal partner for Aguero? Gomez is the better finisher, Negredo would link up better with Aguero.

Shame we can't get Benzema. Aguero + Benzema would be awesome.

mcfc2607 said:
All we need is a finnisher. The about times we missed easy chances was crazy and lost us the league imo. If hes good a putting chances away then its a yes from me.
Certainly finds the corners (;

George Hannah said:
I'm concerned that our Spanish based Bluemooners don't seem to rate this bloke.

You seem perpetually concerned these days. ;)

richards30 said:
lamby30676 said:
What's the fascination with age as long as a player isn't to old! Players contracts are normally only 3-5 years anyway give me a player on form any day! This guy is hitting peak form give him a 3/4 year contract happy days!

To lose Carlos and get negredo in is such a downgrade its unreal! Bang the money from the tevez sale onto the 40m cash offer and get cavani in! Even just a window off cavani, fernandinho and navas, while keeping lescott etc would strengthen us!
this is what we should do. we`ve sold tevez & balotelli & offloaded a fortune in wages from these deals + kolo, bridge, rsc, in effect we`ve spent nothing on Navas & Fernandinho. Time for the big striker signing imo.

ballinio said:
richards30 said:
lamby30676 said:
What's the fascination with age as long as a player isn't to old! Players contracts are normally only 3-5 years anyway give me a player on form any day! This guy is hitting peak form give him a 3/4 year contract happy days!

To lose Carlos and get negredo in is such a downgrade its unreal! Bang the money from the tevez sale onto the 40m cash offer and get cavani in! Even just a window off cavani, fernandinho and navas, while keeping lescott etc would strengthen us!
this is what we should do. we`ve sold tevez & balotelli & offloaded a fortune in wages from these deals + kolo, bridge, rsc, in effect we`ve spent nothing on Navas & Fernandinho. Time for the big striker signing imo.
Like who?

At £50 Million Cavani is a fucking joke, Falcao gone, Lewandowski only wants Bayern, Suarez has stated he wants out of England so who else?

I think people seem to be seeing Tevez with some very blue tinted spectacles tbh. Before he signed for us he had a very average record, he was readily available and top teams weren't exactly falling over themsleve to get him. He failed at international level, his record in Europe is pretty woeful, he is far from the god of football that some people on here seem to remember him as. He carried our team in the league for two years and was brilliant at doing that, but he's not that player anymore.
If we get a Negredo or a Gomez, someone who is just there to finish our chances, then that would help our team far more than Tevez did last year. We don't need players to try and take on the entire team on their own anymore, we need players to fit a system and do their job for the team.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
ballinio said:
richards30 said:
Like who?

At £50 Million Cavani is a fucking joke, Falcao gone, Lewandowski only wants Bayern, Suarez has stated he wants out of England so who else?
I`d pay the fee for Cavani.Which would mean we`ve spent around £60m to bring in 3 top draw players, good business considering we spent almost that on shite last year.

ballinio said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
ballinio said:
Like who?

I`d pay the fee for Cavani.Which would mean we`ve spent around £60m to bring in 3 top draw players, good business considering we spent almost that on shite last year.
That nearly 60m for Cavani could bring in 3 more top draw players. Probably the cb, am, and striker we need. (;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.