Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo was the 7th highest scorer in Europe last year. Only Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra, Cavani, Falcao and Van Persie scored more. Negredo scored more than Lewandowski, Suarez, Higuain, Benzema, El Shaarawy, Jovetic, Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Rooney, Balotelli, Torres, Mandzukic, and others...

I honestly don't think we're going to get anyone better in
than Tevez. Only Cavani or Suarez would fit that bill but
these seem pretty remote at this moment in time.

NoahCity said:
citizens_1976 said:
LOL at people wanting us to sign Negredo.

From Balotelli and Tevez to Negredo.

NO THANKS.

Why are people happy with us buying this calibre of player when Arsenal are fighting hard for quality strikers like Higuain? Shouldn't we be interested in him instead? After all we are a much bigger proposition than Arsenal.
Negredo 2012/2013: 42 apps 31 goals
Higuain 2012/2013: 44 apps 19 goals
Keep in mind the gap in quality of the two teams these guys are playing for. I'm not even that keen on Negredo but his record is pretty damn good, one better than most strikers in Europe and certainly better than the one of the alternative you have listed.
What are you thinking bringing relevant facts in to this conversation?
Think mr citizens needs to get back to football manager with his team of superstars.

cityfan41 said:
I honestly don't think we're going to get anyone better in
than Tevez. Only Cavani or Suarez would fit that bill but
these seem pretty remote at this moment in time.

You're talking about the Tevez of two seasons ago mate. There are quite a few out there better than the Tevez of last season IMO....

NoahCity said:
citizens_1976 said:
LOL at people wanting us to sign Negredo.

From Balotelli and Tevez to Negredo.

NO THANKS.

Why are people happy with us buying this calibre of player when Arsenal are fighting hard for quality strikers like Higuain? Shouldn't we be interested in him instead? After all we are a much bigger proposition than Arsenal.
Negredo 2012/2013: 42 apps 31 goals
Higuain 2012/2013: 44 apps 19 goals
Keep in mind the gap in quality of the two teams these guys are playing for. I'm not even that keen on Negredo but his record is pretty damn good, one better than most strikers in Europe and certainly better than the one of the alternative you have listed.
[bigimg]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwagsA2Bs1r7n0dh.gif[/bigimg]

waspish said:
Are we actually interested in this guy?

Yes most definitely. If I were to make a guess, I'd say he's probably in the top 3 candidates for incoming strikers.

BillyShears said:
waspish said:
Are we actually interested in this guy?

Yes most definitely. If I were to make a guess, I'd say he's probably in the top 3 candidates for incoming strikers.

Thats good I rate him as a joint second striker in the same mould as Dzeko but as a left footer he would bring a bit of balance hope we get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.