Éverton Sousa Soares

Forgive my scepticism, but I remember watching a shit load of Jesus clips and he`s certainly not the player he seemed.Perhaps the average Brazilian league did him no favours as he`s certainly not on fire,the way I expected.
He may well prove me wrong but I certainly don`t see him as a direct replacement for Sergio,which in fairness was always going to be difficult,so hence my reluctance to go overboard about Everton,assuming we are after him.

The song if we sign him:

He's by faaaaarrrr the greatest player
The world has ever seen
And he's Eveerrtttonnn
Everrrrtoonnn Sousa Soares!

Forgive my scepticism, but I remember watching a shit load of Jesus clips and he`s certainly not the player he seemed.Perhaps the average Brazilian league did him no favours as he`s certainly not on fire,the way I expected.
He may well prove me wrong but I certainly don`t see him as a direct replacement for Sergio,which in fairness was always going to be difficult,so hence my reluctance to go overboard about Everton,assuming we are after him.
Jesus was never the direct replacement for Aguero, Aguero has adapted his game to be like Jesus which says it all.

I think he's a talented player and he ends the plays very well, I do not know if he's going to get to the City squad without a previous step through Europe, but surely Pep will know why he needs it.

I don`t know who you`re trying to kid.
I think you have "kid" yourself if you believe Jesus is the like for like swap for Aguero.

Jesus has already shown the different player he is, once Aguero hangs up his boots then our front 3 will become a lot more fluid and like Barca of old e.g. Henry, Villa, Pedro all chipping in with 15-20 a season rather than someone like Aguero getting 30 himself.

I think you have "kid" yourself if you believe Jesus is the like for like swap for Aguero.

Jesus has already shown the different player he is, once Aguero hangs up his boots then our front 3 will become a lot more fluid and like Barca of old e.g. Henry, Villa, Pedro all chipping in with 15-20 a season rather than someone like Aguero getting 30 himself.
Currently Jesus is the only forward at City who replaces Aquero,should he not play and has done for some considerable time, when both are fit.I remember reading on this very forum at the start of this season,that Jesus would get more playing time this season as Sergio was finished ... perhaps you may well have been one of those people who thought so to ?
I suggest you look at last seasons goal tally,which clearly shows that everyone "chipped" in with goals ... not just Sergio,which kind of pisses on your bonfire.

Currently Jesus is the only forward at City who replaces Aquero,should he not play and has done for some considerable time, when both are fit.I remember reading on this very forum at the start of this season,that Jesus would get more playing time this season as Sergio was finished ... perhaps you may well have been one of those people who thought so to ?
I suggest you look at last seasons goal tally,which clearly shows that everyone "chipped" in with goals ... not just Sergio,which kind of pisses on your bonfire.
I did not think Jesus would play more, why would Pep not play one of the best strikers in the world when he has him. My point is Jesus is a different striker to Aguero. Surely you can see that?

Yeah everyone did chip in last year, the first season that we have had such spread of goal scorers. That will become the norm, more so when Jesus is the lead striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.