Éverton Sousa Soares

Dont know much about this guy but it looks like his best position is on the wing. Dont we already have strength and depth at that position? If we looking at another forward, Striker seems a bigger need...

Dont know much about this guy but it looks like his best position is on the wing. Dont we already have strength and depth at that position? If we looking at another forward, Striker seems a bigger need...
Would give us cover on both wings.

Sané (left footed) and Everton (right footed) on the left wing, and Mahrez (left footed) and Sterling (right footed) on the right wing.

Bernardo full-time central midfielder if so.

Think it's unlikely we'd pay that kind of money for a guy straight from Brazil.

Think it's unlikely we'd pay that kind of money for a guy straight from Brazil.

Barca paid 80mil for Neymar.

Real Madrid paid 46mil for a Vinicius Junior and will pay £40mil for Rodrygo next season(when he turns 18)

Psg 36mil for Lucas Moura.

Lucas Paqueta will be joining Milan for 32mil in January .

Would give us cover on both wings.

Sané (left footed) and Everton (right footed) on the left wing, and Mahrez (left footed) and Sterling (right footed) on the right wing.

Bernardo full-time central midfielder if so.
6 forwards is too excessive. one of them at least would never play if all fit, would not even make the bench in fact. Rather invest cash on LB and DM.

https://www.correiodopovo.com.br/Es...8240/Everton-entra-na-mira-do-Manchester-City

Everton enters the sights of Manchester City
Grêmio striker is observed by English club from the base categories

The board denies that there are any official proposals on President Romildo Bolzan Jr.'s table, but they should start coming soon, or at least one is on the way and comes from Manchester City. The English team has been watching Everton from the time the player was playing in the base categories and this year sent scouts to accompany some Grêmio games at the Arena. The successful season of the athlete has grown interest, and the English are willing to take it to Europe.

Everton has recently stated that he wants to play in European football and left open the possibility of leaving at the next window. The player and his staff have a preference for the exit in the middle of next year, since that way the athlete would have all the preseason in the European club. Faced with this, the Grêmio can negotiate the attacker now and release it only in July, as happened with Arthur. The driver already had an agreement with Barcelona earlier this year but eventually moved in July.

Everton's fee is set at 80 million euros. The Grêmio has 60% of the economic rights of the attacker. The negotiation, however, if implemented, will reach lower values. In August, Everton extended his ties to the Guild until 2022.

6 forwards is too excessive. one of them at least would never play if all fit, would not even make the bench in fact. Rather invest cash on LB and DM.
I agree, I'm just stating the facts. If Pep really wants cover in all attacking positions, he could be an alternative, I guess. However, 22 years old and only one great season i Brazil? I don't know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.