Éverton Sousa Soares

I did not think Jesus would play more, why would Pep not play one of the best strikers in the world when he has him. My point is Jesus is a different striker to Aguero. Surely you can see that?

Yeah everyone did chip in last year, the first season that we have had such spread of goal scorers. That will become the norm, more so when Jesus is the lead striker.

I think you are right.

People seem to think there are direct replacements. Sergio couldn't be replaced, but in two years I am sure Jesus will be playing 30 + games a year and be our superstar

Currently Jesus is the only forward at City who replaces Aquero,should he not play and has done for some considerable time, when both are fit.I remember reading on this very forum at the start of this season,that Jesus would get more playing time this season as Sergio was finished ... perhaps you may well have been one of those people who thought so to ?
I suggest you look at last seasons goal tally,which clearly shows that everyone "chipped" in with goals ... not just Sergio,which kind of pisses on your bonfire.

Don’t think it’s over clear myself. I think Aguero is in much better form and is a better pure striker.
But I think we look a better team with Jesus.

I think Jesus is much better than some think. Much the same as Aguero was no where near finished despite what some thought.

Seems high price for player in Brazilian league. G. Jesus cost €32m

this would mean three strikers. i know aguero 31 next summer but still, seems bit excessive. one of them would never play if all fit

If he comes for 43 million euros, it means that he will stay playing for Manchester City, I doubt that for that price he will be sent on loan to Girona or Toulouse.

Seems high price for player in Brazilian league. G. Jesus cost €32m

this would mean three strikers. i know aguero 31 next summer but still, seems bit excessive. one of them would never play if all fit
I’m sure you understand prices have gone up since then. Also clubs are much smarter seeing how little Palmeiras got after all the third party stuff was cleared up. Also he mainly plays left wing.

I'm not sure about him. He does look like a good player but he does not look like something extraordinary. It's not that he's 18 years old and rips the league in Brazil like Neymar did.
plus it's not that he's coming in for 15 million or less and then you can say it's worth the risk. Additionally he is a Winger and we have Sterling Sane and Mahrez.I Do not know, I think we can find better

I'm not sure about him. He does look like a good player but he does not look like something extraordinary. It's not that he's 18 years old and rips the league in Brazil like Neymar did.
plus it's not that he's coming in for 15 million or less and then you can say it's worth the risk. Additionally he is a Winger and we have Sterling Sane and Mahrez.I Do not know, I think we can find better
Where do you get he does not look like something extraordinary from, or that he didn’t rip up the league? There’s not many that ripped up the league like Neymar did, and now he’s one of the best players in the world. Everton won the Bola de Prata this season like Gabe Ronaldinho Robinho have in years past for being one of the best in his position. Had the most dribbles in the league over the likes of Rodrygo who’s off to Madrid, Pedrinho who’s monitored by Madrid and Dortmund and the leagues best player this season Dudu. Was one of the 3 best players at Grêmio with Arthur already having left for Barca this season and Luan who continues to be linked around Europe but hasn’t left yet. Won Copa Libertadores and the Super Cup, won the League Cup and Grêmio were real close to repeating as Copa Lib champs losing in the semi final. He was never going to go for cheap. We’ve been lacking a predominately left sided player for a while now to rotate with Leroy and keep Mahrez and Raheem on the right and Bernardo in the middle. We’ve been monitoring this kid for years, he’s producing at the right one and Pep & co are a fan(probably because he reminds him of Douglas Costa) + Everton has talked about the prospects of playing under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.