İlkay Gündoğan

He is fantastic, there's another thread on him somewhere. I think he is someone who would survive outside of Klopp's system a lot better than Sahin did as there is a lot to his game. He did a great job against us too, made Yaya look second rate if I'm honest and I don't know if anyone else has done that before.

Yes, he would be the ideal replacement for barry tbh. I really rate him. Hopefully we'll get him signed in the summer!

Yeah he's a good player, think it'd be more about replacing Barry outright than eventually, I'd also rather have Yaya as a withdrawn forward than holding, so maybe try out Milner there.

Dortmund would never sell him and I am pretty sure he will extend his contract soon. IF he doesnt extend, then there is a big chance to get him in summer 2014, but this upcoming summer, its 100% impossible.

Nostradamus said:
Dortmund would never sell him and I am pretty sure he will extend his contract soon. IF he doesnt extend, then there is a big chance to get him in summer 2014, but this upcoming summer, its 100% impossible.

According to this guy, the whole of Germany will not sell any players this summer. Let's give it up lads.

Nostradamus said:

not this summer, but i can see him leaving the year after.

blink922 said:
Nostradamus said:

According to this guy, the whole of Germany will not sell any players this summer. Let's give it up lads.
According to some guys here, the German league is just a self-serving store and the clubs would love to bend over when City is knocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.