İlkay Gündoğan

Selling 3 core squad players and buying 3 (albeit upgrades) would be a nightmare first half to our season. I just can't see it feasible. I really do believe that Nasri will stay despite how terrible his season has been. Only Dzeko OR Tevez seem likely to leave.

alky313 said:
Selling 3 core squad players and buying 3 (albeit upgrades) would be a nightmare first half to our season. I just can't see it feasible. I really do believe that Nasri will stay despite how terrible his season has been. Only Dzeko OR Tevez seem likely to leave.

tevez is still class and i'd 100% rather have him on the pitch than, mr go hiding when we need him, nasri.

Goo said:
........................Hart........................

Zabaleta....Kompany...Nastasic...Clichy

..............Yaya...........Gundogan........

Gotze..............Aguero...............Silva

.......................Falcao......................
This looks so god damn epic. but i do belive well keep nasri tbh, unless we get a really good offer for him, which doesn't seem likely to happen.

spinzer said:
Goo said:
........................Hart........................

Zabaleta....Kompany...Nastasic...Clichy

..............Yaya...........Gundogan........

Gotze..............Aguero...............Silva

.......................Falcao......................
This looks so god damn epic. but i do belive well keep nasri tbh, unless we get a really good offer for him, which doesn't seem likely to happen.
That midfield would be pretty weak Yaya needs a grafter like Barry and Gundogan needs a grafter Lars Bender.

ban-mcfc said:
alky313 said:

tevez is still class and i'd 100% rather have him on the pitch than, mr go hiding when we need him, nasri.

I still want Carlos to stay.

<a class="postlink" href="http://blog.squawka.com/2013/04/12/why-ilkay-gundogan-must-learn-from-nuri-sahins-woes/201304127205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.squawka.com/2013/04/12/why- ... 1304127205</a>

Good article.

Kids like to buy new toys even if they own more entertaining ones.

Buying new things just makes them feel better for few days even if they don't need the new things.

I feel that this player will be moving this summer. Dortmund will get the most money and re-invest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.