“City have no history”

The concept of no history is the most ridiculous comment I hear about City..Every single club has a history..what the twats in scouseland and ragland are saying are we have not won as many trophies..OK fair enough, but we are catching up..there are fans who turn up week in week out to support teams in the lower divisions who have won nothing,ever..do they have a history,indeed they do.History is not just about trophies. We are lucky to support a great club, a club that over the last 10 years or so has brought us much joy. Our history started in 1894. 128 years of history.
City's history started a long time before 1894....

My lad (30 years of age) hates LFC with a vengeance. However he absolutely says it has a far better nightlife than Manchester and his non Scouse mate also agree.
Liverpool being a better nightlife is absolutely not up for debate - it’s far better

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

What is it with these idiots, every week we are making history!

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!
If he was talking about the Etihad then that's the place where we've paraded 6 premiere league titles in 10 years.

Liverpool being a better nightlife is absolutely not up for debate - it’s far better

I never had a night out there and think I’ve only ever been to get a passport

I’d be at the bar thinking if someone hears my accent will it kick off

Obviously I’m over thinking it and it’s ok

The concept of no history is the most ridiculous comment I hear about City..Every single club has a history..what the twats in scouseland and ragland are saying are we have not won as many trophies..OK fair enough, but we are catching up..there are fans who turn up week in week out to support teams in the lower divisions who have won nothing,ever..do they have a history,indeed they do.History is not just about trophies. We are lucky to support a great club, a club that over the last 10 years or so has brought us much joy. Our history started in 1894. 128 years of history.
Can I treble like and more.

I never had a night out there and think I’ve only ever been to get a passport

I’d be at the bar thinking if someone hears my accent will it kick off

Obviously I’m over thinking it and it’s ok

Had many a night out in Liverpool. Going back to the mid to late 80's, when it was far rougher than nowadays, and more likely to be a problem with a Manc accent. Then again, we avoided dickhead central, and went to rock clubs like Stairways in Birkenhead, Wilsons, The Cumberland Lounge and such in the centre. Never had the slightest problem.
Even nowadays, we go around the Seel Street area .... never a problem still.

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

What is it with these idiots, every week we are making history!

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!

Would of been nice if the thread name was “City Have History”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.