“City have no history”

I never had a night out there and think I’ve only ever been to get a passport

I’d be at the bar thinking if someone hears my accent will it kick off

Obviously I’m over thinking it and it’s ok
Think you are overthinking it mate.. Don’t go out with a City or United shirt on giving it the big one and your accent is fine. Go to lots of nights out and gigs in Liverpool and had some great nights out there. It’s just their fans on match days that are the problem and by then I’m long gone back down the M62.

Where would you locate a Central Park in Manchester ?
Thats the problem..our town planning has been shit in all honesty...i mean we should never have knocked down communities like collyhurst..classified as slums ...when they really should have invested in upgrading..we would have had rows of stunning victorian terraces just like York...instead we got loads of high rises in Monsall...after the clearance and inbetween the latest high rise boom we had loads of urban waste land..would have made great green squares...and central..

Thats the problem..our town planning has been shit in all honesty...i mean we should never have knocked down communities like collyhurst..classified as slums ...when they really should have invested in upgrading..we would have had rows of stunning victorian terraces just like York...instead we got loads of high rises in Monsall...after the clearance and inbetween the latest high rise boom we had loads of urban waste land..would have made great green squares...and central..
It’s the buildings where the shithole Arndale is that we should have never knocked down. We genuinely would have had our own version of York’s Shambles.

Posted this before……

Liverpool first won the FA Cup 61 and 59 years after City and Everton respectively.

Up until 1973 City and liverpool had the same number of major trophies each, 8 so if City have no history when did liverpools history start?
It's similar story with united. Up until 1976 City had won 9 major trophies and United 11 .Even when Ferguson became manager it was 9 v 14 , hardly a gulf.

I never had a night out there and think I’ve only ever been to get a passport

I’d be at the bar thinking if someone hears my accent will it kick off

Obviously I’m over thinking it and it’s ok
I went out with a Scouser for about 2 years once. Had loads of nights out in Liverpool, top city for a night out, and - a bit of a shocker here since we spend our time giving them a shit - Scousers are sound on the whole. It’s a safer, cleaner, better night out than Manchester.

Mancunians and Scousers have music histories that nowhere else can rival. On a night out that’s usually the main topic of conversation that comes up between me and Scousers, rather than footy.

Saucer of milk waiter for Corky
Did full members cup exist since the 1890s and did we on only win the 2nd division once and were runner once too?

Every football fan would know the former is wrong, it is someone at the club taking the piss, probably a Bolton or Utd fan, seeing if anyone notices.

"
Full Members Cup Runners-up
1898/99, 1902/03, 1909/10, 1927/28, 1946/47, 1965/66, 1985/86"

Clearly a piss take, like people do on wiki to see who uses it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.