“City have no history”

Lol he asked me what forum I got the Everton at Anfield stat from

I replied the great Napoli four one for true fans, it’s a great read!!
The fact he had to ask about his own teams beginnings is all you need to know moving forward.

An absolute know nothing plastic twat.

For shits and giggles tell him they were set up by conservatives that should make his day.

The fact he had to ask about his own teams beginnings is all you need to know moving forward.

An absolute know nothing plastic twat.

For shits and giggles tell him they were set up by conservatives that should make his day.
Being the 1st ever team of bought in mercenaries (Scots) also good to bring up.

The city is far from a shithole and has less litter, graffiti and homeless than Manchester. The streets around the Georgian quarter are stunning. The problem with Liverpool is Liverpool fans.
One of the reasons why Manchester has a lot of rough sleepers is because it’s so busy and for folk who are begging there’s loads of people passing who will give them change. Many come from other parts of the country for that reason. It’s weird but it’s actually a sign of a magnet effect, and Liverpool doesn’t have the same buzz or the same draw. In terms of footfall and dynamism I’d say it’s a bit above Sheffield and Leeds but miles behind us. They do have some great buildings and I do like their attitude at times, but compared to Mcr they are quite insular, parochial, and in parts of the city quite racist. I have had many good times there but they are living off past glories as a city. Just like their team!

Here you go. You think this is an improvement?
This isnt but there are loads of shit examples everywhere. Manchester has improved since the desolate 1970's manc landscape i grew up in..and it still could be a lot better..having a centrral park for one. I just find liverpool waterfront souless..georgian street aside as i said..each to their own mind. I was going to put up a klipperty graffiti pic as a terrible example but couldn"t attch

This isnt but there are loads of shit examples everywhere. Manchester has improved since the desolate 1970's manc landscape i grew up in..and it still could be a lot better..having a centrral park for one. I just find liverpool waterfront souless..georgian street aside as i said..each to their own mind. I was going to put up a klipperty graffiti pic as a terrible example but couldn"t attch
I need to be clear. Manchester is better. Much better, but I enjoy my trips to Liverpool for a night out.

Personally, I simply don't engage with any knuckle dragger that comes out with the no history line.

I feel pity towards thick as pig shit people like that who profess to be a football fan.
That same person probably has an unhealthy obsession with being liked, dresses like a twat, enjoys bantz and thinks Budweiser is the best beer around.
Basically a fucking moron that is to be avoided.

Where would you locate a Central Park in Manchester ?

Did we/do we not hold the record of most years between our first trophy win and our most recent trophy win?

Surely that trumps their iistory argument, even the "success" one, as we have done it over a longer period.

At the end of the day though, when they are all alone in the dark...........all they think about is CITY.

Did we/do we not hold the record of most years between our first trophy win and our most recent trophy win?

Surely that trumps their iistory argument, even the "success" one, as we have done it over a longer period.

At the end of the day though, when they are all alone in the dark...........all they think about is CITY.
Liverpool currently hold it.

They won the league in 1901 and the Community Shield in 2022.
City won the FA Cup in 1904 and the Premier League in 2022.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.