1 point behind. 30 to play for. Get a grip!

Pam said:
Nobody has blown anything ... yet.

Sorry but today was about a total lack of balls - not seen the game but heard Micah on the radio saying that "we did not turn up" - that was enough for me -personally i dont think collectively they have either the balls or the sheer mental strenght to get through these games

Rags are pretty nailed on and Thursday aint going to be pretty

If we dont beat Chelski (this is a must win game now) then you can remove the word Yet from your post

We are wounded animals at the moment but thats when a team can be at its most dangerous.

There is not one single fixture on Man Citys list that scares me. We sit above them all in the table for a reason, WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM!!!
Bar Man Utd (who we play at the fortress that is the Ethihad) that is.

I dont like the man but Tevez could be the secret weapon and a win against sporting on thursday will get us back in business.

Keep the faith

Spinning won't help us - it doesn't look good.

However, even if we played very bad in some away matches recently, I don't think if we miss a title it's because we blown it, we picked pretty much points, didn't we.

I'm sorry guys but if we miss the title, it's because they've did it amazingly and surprisingly good with resources they have.

Tell the players not us

They are the ones who need to realise that there's a League title at stake. I hope they are kicking themselves and we don't see such complacency again this season

Important we respond immediately otherwise the doubts will grow.

Dumfries Dave said:
We are wounded animals at the moment but thats when a team can be at its most dangerous.

There is not one single fixture on Man Citys list that scares me. We sit above them all in the table for a reason, WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM!!!
Bar Man Utd (who we play at the fortress that is the Ethihad) that is.

I dont like the man but Tevez could be the secret weapon and a win against sporting on thursday will get us back in business.

Keep the faith

Its about winning the games that matter and this bunch of fookin shit houses dont seem to be able to do it

Rags been decimated but ground out results - if we are better than them we would have been top simple fact is we aint

Whilst agreeing with the premise of the OP , I just think it´s going to take a sea change of epic proportions to suddenly bounce back onto a title winning run

Do we do "epic"? - The hell we do!! Wembley 99!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.