1 point behind. 30 to play for. Get a grip!

We do EPIC BALLS-UP!

Not giving up as there is still a title to play for. Although, if you look at our form from January last season, something very similar is happening: and it's not a golf!!

no spin folks, we are better than chelsea and arsenal. FACT and we have no reason to fear the rest if we raise our game, which i believe we will.

I keep hearing about utd playing badly and grinding out results yet we have done the same. they have a great mentality (the fergie factor) but we have better players and i still see no reason to panic. its 1 point people, 1 point and still in our hands!

Soon it will be 6 behind 21 to play for.Get a grip!..I can see us being 4/5 behind come the derby and I think we will beat seven bells out of them but it won't be enough unfortunetly. Rags will win it with relative ease now. While I do admire the optimism of some on here I think a bit of realism needs to be mixed in aswel.

urmston said:
Very shrewd of Mancini to tuck City in behind the leader for the last stages of the race.

As an Italian, a country that's keen on bicycle racing, he'll probably know that it's the best position to be in before ruthlessly taking the win at the bitter end.
this ,lets have them looking over their shoulders ,they are not as good as they think they are,

Hey guys Stoke fan in peace! I've registered because we play you lot in 13 days. Just read some of the stuff on here and watched you lot today. If i'm honest I thought you were poor. Why was aguero on the bench??? Also you need better defensive cover because Savic is just dreadful. I want you guys win the league instead of manure but sadly I think it will go there way now. United have an easier run in and you've got some tough away games (especially us lol). I think Silva is the Premiership's best player but even he seems to have had a dip in form. Oh and I'd start Johnson every game, he's quality.

jake28 said:
Soon it will be 6 behind 21 to play for.Get a grip!..I can see us being 4/5 behind come the derby and I think we will beat seven bells out of them but it won't be enough unfortunetly. Rags will win it with relative ease now. While I do admire the optimism of some on here I think a bit of realism needs to be mixed in aswel.

I do understand where your coming from but they are not that good and it would be ludicrous to assume they will win all there games. ok so we need to win ours but our game will rise as of thursaday night!

I truly believe in mancini to get us sorted out. im not saying we are definitely going to win it but its far far far from over!

CTID

bono said:
urmston said:
Very shrewd of Mancini to tuck City in behind the leader for the last stages of the race.

As an Italian, a country that's keen on bicycle racing, he'll probably know that it's the best position to be in before ruthlessly taking the win at the bitter end.
this ,lets have them looking over their shoulders ,they are not as good as they think they are,

Im in this camp :)

Dumfries Dave said:
jake28 said:

I do understand where your coming from but they are not that good and it would be ludicrous to assume they will win all there games. ok so we need to win ours but our game will rise as of thursaday night!

I truly believe in mancini to get us sorted out. im not saying we are definitely going to win it but its far far far from over!
i don`t trust Mancini anymore, he`s fucked up too many times
CTID

Dumfries Dave said:
bono said:
urmston said:

Im in this camp :)

Are you genuinely suggesting our loss today was a shrewd move by mancini?

I agree being chased is not something the rags will relish, but no way did Mancini make use lose on purpose in order to be shrewd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.