10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
two big games vs PSG and Liverpool and failed to show up in either...

Needs to put his big boy trousers on and step it up......simply not effective enough as an attacking force

two games… against arguably the best teams in Europe and your already writing him off. Chelsea the other week he was pretty good…

the overreaction on here is ridiculous at times

Reactions: cbl
Said it before and got nothing but pelters but I'll say it again, baffling transfer, 100 million for an attacker with 32 goals in 213 apps for villa, three seasons of that being in the championship. Isn't any better than sterling, Mahrez, foden, Silva, or even Torres. But hey he draws alot of fouls, which apparently are more important than goals and assists if you ask his biggest fans.
say it again he is not a attacker but a midfielder. he was bought to replace one of our mids

lol this place never learns it's lesson. How many players does this make now that the experts on here have written off only to end up looking like tits when they inevitably turn out to be good football players?

Still way too early, hopefully he'll settle in and be the player we all hope he can be.
I do wonder at times if he's not fit enough or just a bit lazy at times, he could switch off at Villa and just play his natural game, it's a lot more about the mental side at City

Midfielder? Who was he brought in to replace fernandinho? Gundogan? He's an attacker playing in a front 3 or a number 10 role like villa.

the two players you’ve mentioned. Ones about the retire and is a Dm.

gundogan is the most likely player he will replace. Unless you saying pep never changes a players position?

two games… against arguably the best teams in Europe and your already writing him off. Chelsea the other week he was pretty good…

the overreaction on here is ridiculous at times
It’s not an over reaction when we spent 100mill+ and know what he is capable of. He needs to have more confidence to take over a game. He actually even said it himself after like the 2nd game that he needs to be the difference maker. Not ruling him out by no means. I will judge him more next season, however he does need to get involved a lot more.

Still way too early, hopefully he'll settle in and be the player we all hope he can be.
I do wonder at times if he's not fit enough or just a bit lazy at times, he could switch off at Villa and just play his natural game, it's a lot more about the mental side at City

he’s already played pretty well against Arsenal, Chelsea, Norwich and in the champions league against Leipzig- motm

the last two games he’s been average, against arguably the best sides in Europe ,but even today’s game he’s played upfront … which isn’t his role

Same.. the way he sometime just sprint/ walks around you would say he is lazy but I have not watched a lot of AV games to really know. Regardless this is a big step up and ge needs to step up as well imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.