10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long term I see Foden and Grealish as dominating that left side.

I think I'd prefer Foden starting LW over Grealish simply because I think he is more explosive and Grealish can be more Bernardo-like in midfield and help us retain possession.

But during games they can swap and now we have Cut inside Grealish on the wings and Foden midfield (who is comfortable there) and you get a different dynamic.

Grealish will learn and develop over time, not arsed about this early learning process, Pep will sort him out.

Started off superbly but the last few matches fading fast.

Got to show more and far more hunger, today he is playing in a position he is not used to, no problem with that, but, far too flat footed and not hungry enough.

He is clearly a very good player but he needs to up his game big time if he is to make the step up.

I think he’s had a very decent start to his City career. It’s a very big jump from Villa to the champions league and top of the Premier. I thought he was a bit overwhelmed yesterday, he couldn’t have played in as big a game/atmosphere before.

He’s s ready for a rest and will come back stronger.

Because you stupid fucks never fucking learn to stop running your stupid fucking mouths every fucking time a fucking player doesn't set the world afuckinglight as soon as he fucking joins.

Fuck me, Sterling, Mahrez and both Bernardo and David Silva are fucking prime examples of exactly why you don't go full Paul Merson within the first few months.

You are a fucking tit and a fucking clown because supporters like you just don't fucking learn.

In summary, fuck off.

Actually, I'll do it for you. Don't know why the fuck I logged back on in the first place. Try and enjoy the season.
Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.