10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish has had far more game time compared to Sancho and the impact both players have had for their respective teams are almost the same. I know Grealish is one of ours but wouldn't it be a breathe of fresh air if we assess our players the same way we assess others?
Ask why he has had more game time than Sancho...
Could it be because Sancho is not performing in the time he is getting and his performances in training have been poor?

Whereas Grealish is out performing all the other players in training and his performances in game are getting him the gametime that it warrants?

Sancho hasn't scored a single goal or got a single assist in the league, he has barely created a half decent chance.

Grealish hasn't been the brummie version of Maradona that people seem to expect for 100m.

However he has been consistently good, perhaps the goals and assists aren't there but in the Chelsea game for example he was unlucky that Mendy pulled off some good saves and Grealish has also setup more than a couple good chances that we have messed up (of course).

Grealish has had far more game time compared to Sancho and the impact both players have had for their respective teams are almost the same. I know Grealish is one of ours but wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air if we assess our players the same way we assess others?
sancho played against newcastle and wolves and was shit, grealish played against liverpool , chelsea and tottenham. goes to show yours is just a hateful agenda

these people hating on grealish remind me of united fans ,only they thought sancho and foden were on the same level playing for england in that andorra game.
to just compare sancho's performances with grealish' shows how little connected to reality you are

sancho played against newcastle and wolves and was shit, grealish played against liverpool , chelsea and tottenham. goes to show yours is just a hateful agenda
Not everything is hate. You are also blinded from reality and Grealish can do no wrong in your eyes. Grealish has just been okay for us, People can expect more from our 100m man who is 26 years old and not a youngster anymore to perform better.

Not everything is hate. You are also blinded from reality and Grealish can do no wrong in your eyes. Grealish has just been okay for us, People can expect more from our 100m man who is 26 years old and not a youngster anymore to perform better.
I'm not blinded , I also expect more from him.
But you pointing him out of the whole team for scoring only one goal , considering our top scorer has scored two , I consider your comments hateful and subjective

I'm not blinded , I also expect more from him.
But you pointing him out of the whole team for scoring only one goal , considering our top scorer has scored two , I consider your comments hateful and subjective
Yeah but only one Grealish has started all 7 games and not done anything that makes him undroppable while others are rotated or others not even given a chance to start 2 consecutive games.

I guess your answer would be “Pep knows best”

Yeah but only one Grealish has started all 7 games and not done anything that makes him undroppable while others are rotated or others not even given a chance to start 2 consecutive games.

I guess your answer would be “Pep knows best”
He has done tactically , the fact that you don't see it is another story . You probably think he had a poor preformance vs Chelsea for example. You think in terms of goals and assists only.

He has been ok.
One goal in the premier is not a great return so far. His improvement goal wise would come if his movement when play is on his opposite side was more dynamic. Well timed aggressive runs would get him goal side and in a goal scoring position. So far he is happy to remain the widest player even when crosses or passes are from the opposite side.
16 all career premier goals doesn't look great, his all round play and work rate is of the desired standard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.