10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough you can argue that he's done bad and I'll agree with you. Saying that he's done bad based on the fact that he only scored once is assisted twice is a bad argument and I can't take it seriously amd will just consider you a hater. We all can have an opinion
Given the number of goals we have scored, and the level of his game, he has not been as productive as he should have been. I’m not comparing him to different players. I’m comparing him to his talent and what he was bought to do.

As for “hater,” I’d suggest it’s a juvenile term.

Given the number of goals we have scored, and the level of his game, he has not been as productive as he should have been. I’m not comparing him to different players. I’m comparing him to his talent and what he was bought to do.

As for “hater,” I’d suggest it’s a juvenile term.
Do you actually know his goal tally at Villa ? At Villa he scored 29 goals in 185 games. If you thought he was going to score 30+ goals a season youre in for a disappointment. His goals are not the reason he was brought in.

Why would Pep be playing Grealish so consistently if he wasn't playing well in his eyes?

Could he be doing more? Probably, but any issues at this stage are almost certainly due to inexperience (in this specific team) rather than inability.

Do you actually know his goal tally at Villa ? At Villa he scored 29 goals in 185 games. If you thought he was going to score 30+ goals a season youre in for a disappointment. His goals are not the reason he was brought in.
Oh Lord, I give up!

Tell me…WHAT WAS HE BROUGHT HERE FOR?

His tackling? His tracking back? Maybe his corners? His hair band?

He was brought to a club that usually scores goals for fun (and needs outlets to help create those goals) and chip in his fair share. If you think he was brought into an ATTACKING POSITION on this team for ANYTHING other than creative (read: Goals and assists) output, then I’m not sure I can help you.

Which is fair. But surely you don’t expect everyone to think like you? Some people expect him to come and hit the ground running because he was billed as a world class player and he actually cost 100m. Don’t know and don’t care which is the right mindset but I am sure most people want him to succeed at the end of the day.
that might be reasonable take if the club brought him to make an immediate impact. but the club and pep have said they don't think that way. they have been very clear that Jack was bought for long term plans so its makes no sense for fans to think otherwise. If he was bought as some start player to take us from top 6 into the CL then that might make sense to have such expectation. but right now you are in the very small minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.