10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't stand out, didn't do much wrong, just decent. His issue is Foden on the left nearly always stands out.

Good game, was involved throughout, a defence splitting pass for the Palmer goal, but because Sterling got in behind and got the assist it gets forgotten about. Sure he will get better too.

Then you’ve got the typical social media bollocks from other fans slagging him off for not getting a G/A, whilst you’ve got the likes of Lukaku and Sancho dropping stinkers since they’ve signed. Ironic…

Good game, was involved throughout, a defence splitting pass for the Palmer goal, but because Sterling got in behind and got the assist it gets forgotten about. Sure he will get better too.

Then you’ve got the typical social media bollocks from other fans slagging him off for not getting a G/A, whilst you’ve got the likes of Lukaku and Sancho dropping stinkers since they’ve signed. Ironic…
don't take that assist from sterling it's the only thing he got XD

Thought he had a good game personally. Few things he could do better but especially in the first half I thought he started to look more at home in the team. One thing I don't like is Pep has clearly told him not to take on his man as much in order to keep the ball and that does nullify some of Jack's game.
Im completely of the opposite opinion as I see it as being for the benefit of the team. Opinions eh?

I didn't see these quotes posted but in the build up on the radio the had Pep talking about how big an adjustment it is for Grealish to play every 3 days, which he's never done before. They have had to sit down and teach him about his food, when he eats, his recovery, focusing 100% of your day around football and emphasising that you can't have days off.

It reminded me of Stephen Warnock once saying that people don't realise top 4 players are just different athletes to a normal PL player and he spoke about when you go man to man they're just so much leaner and stronger.

These are things people just don't think about when they see a player like Grealish move for £100m. It's going to take him 6 months at least to get to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.