10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is having similar issues to Mahrez in his first season. Looks like a one trick pony who wants to cut in and if he can’t he will pass to the overlapping fullback or pass it back more often than not.

Takes time to get into the system and flourish, which he will soon. One thing is wish he would use his left foot more, didn’t think he was so one footed.

It seems to me that most players take time to figure out what Pep expects of them, especially someone coming from a team that largely was built around him. That being said I think he has shown enough so far to feel its more likely than not that he will be very successful at the club.

Poor Sterling can't catch a break
Wasn't even playing and he catches more stick. Not his thread, doesn't matter to these.

It happens every week like clockwork.

If he plays and doesn't score: he was shite, can't finish, sell now
If he plays and scores: He was shite it was only a tap-in
If he doesn't play: He'd have been shite if he'd played

Some people clearly just have an irrational hatred for one of our own players.

(btw not saying all criticism of sterling is hatred just some people who constantly have it in for him)

I thought he was a lot better yesterday.

In his play still underwhelming but his work rate was considerably better, helped with the defending and creating a lot of space with clever runs.

In his play still underwhelming but his work rate was considerably better, helped with the defending and creating a lot of space with clever runs.
I think he is struggling a bit with the intensity of the way we play and tends to run out of steam a bit. He workrate dropped a lot in the second half. This will be a lot different to what he has been used to.

Every player under Pep needs at least kne season to come to terms with his system. That's how demanding it is. You won't see Grealish's peak until next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.