10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku has 3 goals in 7 PL games and overall 4 goals and 1 assist in 11 games so far. (the stats are about the games he played in so his injury is irrelevant)
Grealish has 2 goals and 3 assists in 14 games so far.
The stats are pretty similar even though Grealish is expected to create goals while Lukaku is expected to score them. You don't really see Chelsea fans out there saying Lukaku is a flop or that they shouldn't have paid so much for him.
Chelsea fans have SO far been far from impressed by Lukaku and I would put their feelings in the same way as ours with Grealish.

The fee is an issue and could be a serious issue that has huge implications for us as a club.

Hypothetical....But IF he was to fail you are going to take an enormous hit on wages and value, that would have implications due to FFP on future dealings. Hypothetical and no slur on Grealish but just a fact that the higher the fee, the greater the risk. All transfers are risks but the higher the value the greater the risk.

Lukaku has 3 goals in 7 PL games and overall 4 goals and 1 assist in 11 games so far. (the stats are about the games he played in so his injury is irrelevant)
Grealish has 2 goals and 3 assists in 14 games so far.
The stats are pretty similar even though Grealish is expected to create goals while Lukaku is expected to score them. You don't really see Chelsea fans out there saying Lukaku is a flop or that they shouldn't have paid so much for him.
yes you absolutely do?

Chelsea fans have SO far been far from impressed by Lukaku and I would put their feelings in the same way as ours with Grealish.

The fee is an issue and could be a serious issue that has huge implications for us as a club.

Hypothetical....But IF he was to fail you are going to take an enormous hit on wages and value, that would have implications due to FFP on future dealings. Hypothetical and no slur on Grealish but just a fact that the higher the fee, the greater the risk. All transfers are risks but the higher the value the greater the risk.
LOL the fee will have no implication , let alone "huge implication" on us.
If he turns out not to be the player we wanted , we could sell him , i'm sure. We'll probably take a loss mone-wise , but it is what it is. To say it will have huge implications on us its quite ridiculous.

LOL the fee will have no implication , let alone "huge implication" on us.
If he turns out not to be the player we wanted , we could sell him , i'm sure. We'll probably take a loss mone-wise , but it is what it is. To say it will have huge implications on us its quite ridiculous.
So if a club spends 100m transfer and 50m contract on player x, and he is a total failure, according to you it will have no implications? LOL

Ridiculous indeed

PS Steve Daley, Michael Robinson etc, bad buys destroyed this club in the past.

As said this has nothing to do with Grealish but saying the fee is irrelevant is plain stupid.

So if a club spends 100m transfer and 50m contract on player x, and he is a total failure, according to you it will have no implications? LOL

Ridiculous indeed

PS Steve Daley, Michael Robinson etc, bad buys destroyed this club in the past.

As said this has nothing to do with Grealish but saying the fee is irrelevant is plain stupid.
"a club" ... we're not "a club" , we are a club that has spent billions , so yeah , to say that the Grealish fee might ruin us is ridiculous. Ake and Mendy together costed us almost as much as Grealish, one is a bench warmer and the other is in jail and we're not ruined by their transfer fees.

Last edited:

I've seen bird sanctuaries with less flapping than this post ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.