10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d have to be blind to not see he’s a quality footballer. That doesn’t mean people can’t think he’s not doing enough so far on the left of a front 3 for the champions after signing for 100m
you don't seem to understand how a football team works. let me answer your questions

1) Since you concede he is a good player so whey is he not playing great? its because pep currently has no idea where to play Jack to get the best out of him. Pep himself conceded this point in a press conference. So this is not Jack's fault is it?

2) Since you say he signed for 100 mil? did you think Jack forced to buy him 100 mil? If not why don't ask the management that why they decided to pay 100mil? again this is not Jack's fault is it?

Besides all these point there are numerous analysis proving that Jack is playing more than good for now. If after all this you don't understand its probably because you don't want to understand and want to go about into some fantasy world, where you thought that when to buy someone in 100 mil in FIFA and drop them into the team you get an instant 10G/15A after 10 games. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you need to come back into reality.

you don't seem to understand how a football team works. let me answer your questions

1) Since you concede he is a good player so whey is he not playing great? its because pep currently has no idea where to play Jack to get the best out of him. Pep himself conceded this point in a press conference. So this is not Jack's fault is it?

2) Since you say he signed for 100 mil? did you think Jack forced to buy him 100 mil? If not why don't ask the management that why they decided to pay 100mil? again this is not Jack's fault is it?

Besides all these point there are numerous analysis proving that Jack is playing more than good for now. If after all this you don't understand its probably because you don't want to understand and want to go about into some fantasy world, where you thought that when to buy someone in 100 mil in FIFA and drop them into the team you get an instant 10G/15A after 10 games. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you need to come back into reality.
1454757374338.gif

He's going to take some heat. I hope he's ready for it.

Personally, I thought he played well in the first half. He created a GREAT chance for Cancelo and a good one for Foden. My main takeaway is being more impressed with their LB than anything. I feel confident he'll come good.

Made two chances that we should have scored, for me he isn’t quick enough to play on the wing. Needs to play in the middle, at the same time it’s his first season so not expecting him to find his feet until next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.