10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesnt hustle or press well enough yet ,he will get it but he is not there yet , also we needed control today which is not his game ..yet
I think he has that, not at the levels of Bernardo but I see your point. I think he should have got some minutes today.

I didn't think he was a player we needed, purely because we were already strong in that area.

However for anyone saying he's not good etc, I didn't think Rodri was good enough when we first got him.

However look at him now.

Grealish will be brilliant for us.

Jack reminds me of Cancelo..

Very classy and elite player, can offer a lots of things to the team - but Pep needs to find perfect position and role for him..

It will take time, but we shouldn't worry about it.

100M is just a transfer fee club played and doesn't mean anything. Mahrez was record purchase before, but that doesn't meant a guaranteed starting place for him, instead he struggled and still struggles a lot :D But he still is a very valuable player and we experienced that during last year`s CL playoffs.

Everyone struggles a lot under Pep and that's the fact and I like it to be fair.

But if any team should have bought Jack Grealish - it should have been City. This is the player born for Pep`s system and philosophy. The rest isn't that important and is part of a business.

Decision was right.

Don’t be greedy.

Jack reminds me of Cancelo..

Very classy and elite player, can offer a lots of things to the team - but Pep needs to find perfect position and role for him..

It will take time, but we shouldn't worry about it.

100M is just a transfer fee club played and doesn't mean anything. Mahrez was record purchase before, but that doesn't meant a guaranteed starting place for him, instead he struggled and still struggles a lot :D But he still is a very valuable player and we experienced that during last year`s CL playoffs.

Everyone struggles a lot under Pep and that's the fact and I like it to be fair.

But if any team should have bought Jack Grealish - it should have been City. This is the player born for Pep`s system and philosophy. The rest isn't that important and is part of a business.

Decision was right.
100 million dosnt mean anything ?
That must be because its not your money then ! I look at City's money like my own and I'm afraid to say it means a lot to me, some people just think because we are a club that can afford to spend whatever...it dosnt matter, and I just don't get that to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.