10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bore off. You probably one of those who say they should play ten times a week cos their paid so much

100 million dosnt mean anything ?
That must be because its not your money then ! I look at City's money like my own and I'm afraid to say it means a lot to me, some people just think because we are a club that can afford to spend whatever...it dosnt matter, and I just don't get that to be honest
Let's give Jack a chance. He's been here 5 minutes and I've seen enough to think he's going to fit in well with us but like so many others it will take a bit of time. Looks low on confidence but so did a couple of others......till today!!

Let's give Jack a chance. He's been here 5 minutes and I've seen enough to think he's going to fit in well with us but like so many others it will take a bit of time. Looks low on confidence but so did a couple of others......till today!!
Happy to give Jack a chance, that's only reasonable

100 million dosnt mean anything ?
That must be because its not your money then ! I look at City's money like my own and I'm afraid to say it means a lot to me, some people just think because we are a club that can afford to spend whatever...it dosnt matter, and I just don't get that to be honest
He is a top player. He has signed for year's. Stay calm.

Exactly. Fernandes tore it up but is actually now a bit shit.

No matter how talented a player, moving from Villa to City (at the current time) is a seismic move in terms of expectations, style, training, colleagues, and management. He was an absolute hero at Villa and coming here to be part of a world-class squad is not easy. As fans, we should support him without fail because once he settles fully, he will be superb for us. As it is, I don't get the criticism anyway because he's made a decent start.

No matter how talented a player, moving from Villa to City (at the current time) is a seismic move in terms of expectations, style, training, colleagues, and management. He was an absolute hero at Villa and coming here to be part of a world-class squad is not easy. As fans, we should support him without fail because once he settles fully, he will be superb for us. As it is, I don't get the criticism anyway because he's made a decent start.

He's made a good start but we have some supporters who just love to find fault and also don't learn from what happens with other players we buy. You always need to give players time to settle in and develop.

The problem is regardless if you give Grealish 1 season or 5 , he will not be better on the LW than Foden nor Jesus

Far too early to judge Grealish, I think he has made a decent start and certainly contributed in most games. He is still settling in and getting to grips with how the team plays and what his role is. I have no doubt whatsoever Grealish will turn out to be a great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.