10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack can easily displace Gundo once he learned our system and way of playing. He is easily more talented than gundo ever was

What an odd attitude to have. How on earth is what City spend relevant to you?
It dosnt....I just don't want the club I love and have followed through thick and thin to squander money unnecessarily that's all, a bit like my Mrs does when I send her shopping at Aldi :)
You know what I meant ..

Jack can easily displace Gundo once he learned our system and way of playing. He is easily more talented than gundo ever was
Hopefully he may replace Gundogan in time but wait until Jack is Gundogan's age before making pointless judgements. How many times have you seen Gundogan play during his career ?.

he does not have the goalscoring ability of Gundogan, at least he never was even at villa
He is much more talented player than Gundogan. Countless pundits have said that he is England's most technically
gifted player since Gazza.

Last edited:
He is much more talented player than Gundogan. Countless pundits have said that he is England's most technically
gifted player since Gazza.

talented YES
BUT not a goalscorer like salah/sterling and Gundo even Torres have a higher scoring sense
he needs a sticker to work with unlike those guys, this is the first time in a while where we have fewer goals scored in pl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.