10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker another
I think with the amount of possession we have defenders have an easier time to settle, it's important that our defenders can pass and to the right person at the right time but midfield and attack are another 2 levels up imo
As for Grealish, at the moment he isn't pulling up any trees, and I was one of those city fans that didn't get the hype before we signed him however I'm patient and if pep thinks he is the player he needs then that's fine by me, I don't love him or hate him, I'm just hoping he will be the player city saw when we signed him, as we've seen it does take time to settle

Walker another
Back on to kyle (promise I'm not stalking you :) )
Kyle's game hasn't changed that much technically he is a lot better, but he makes rb runs up and down and is mainly used for his pace on covering, however cancelo is the prime example to the give them a year from a defenders point of view

Back on to kyle (promise I'm not stalking you :) )
Kyle's game hasn't changed that much technically he is a lot better, but he makes rb runs up and down and is mainly used for his pace on covering, however cancelo is the prime example to the give them a year from a defenders point of view
Walker has been a magnificent signing, a class act.

Please leave me alone ;)

Paragraphs of shite.

Well.. that's your shitty opinion then.. :)

That happens when you have nothing to comment or talk about and just want to criticize some player - without knowing shit about football in overall.. Just wondering like a child in a world of surprises :D

I remember these shitty comments in Rodri thread and etc. and etc. Maybe you were one of those whiners.
Or another poster, who for example believed that Bernardo can be sold because he isn't that good and now doesn't understand why he isn't playing that good during the last 2-3-4 games.. Maybe you will have your doubts about Rodri as well soon.. So this primitive understanding of football is funny for me.

People just don't change, expect things without analyzing situation and finding out - why something happens.

Really seems like he's not doing much.

Slowing the play down, hesitating, passing sideways. Repeat ad nauseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.