10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a lot like foden when he first got in the team, plays a bit within himself because he's terrified of losing the ball.

don't compare him to Foden pls
even tho Foden is just a young talented player with a lot to offer in the future, grayish is simply a legend

jokes aside he can't play on wings like Foden and Bernardo he is a midfielder and the sooner pep accepts that the better.

Last edited:
Grealish was never good enough to be the same player for us that he was for Villa. Why would we run 90% of our attacks through him and let him do what he wants with the ball when we've got the likes of Gundo, Kev, Phil, Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez etc?

Truth is that his game has to be changed massively for him to become an important player for us but he's not lacking in talent and if he can keep his head screwed on, trust the process and fuck around less off the pitch then he'll end up reaching his full potential, which is more than simply running around doing what he wants for a Championship club.

For me, the people who are doubting him after half a season are as daft as those who thought he was going to be the next Zidane/ Ronaldinho before he arrived. Well, maybe not quite as daft but you get the point.

Crazy how some players get called a leader and take a game by the scruff of the neck, whilst others deem it running around doing what you want.

He isn’t our vocal point and he also isn’t a winger. Needs time to adapt but has been disappointing so far. Lacking in confidence for me and hasn’t taken any risks. Hoping he turns it around

Crazy how some players get called a leader and take a game by the scruff of the neck, whilst others deem it running around doing what you want.

He isn’t our vocal point and he also isn’t a winger. Needs time to adapt but has been disappointing so far. Lacking in confidence for me and hasn’t taken any risks. Hoping he turns it around

I agree he needs time to adapt but I'm not even sure I'd say he's been disappointing. I can only speak for myself but going off what I've seen before, both from plenty of our other big signings and from earlier in his career, he's doing exactly how I expected he would.

I agree he needs time to adapt but I'm not even sure I'd say he's been disappointing. I can only speak for myself but going off what I've seen before, both from plenty of our other big signings and from earlier in his career, he's doing exactly how I expected he would.
Only disappointing due to the price tag probably. Every player gets judged by it. If he was 50m it would probably be different. Had Bernardo left and he was deemed the replacement it would have been even worse for the lad. Happy to wait and give him time, given history with peps signings it would be stupid not to

Put a 1 Billion release close on him then sell him to Newcastle for 90m + 10m add ons if they don't get relegated.

You call yourselves City fans ( I know you all are btw ) but this is becoming embarrassing , proper attention seeking about who can slag off Jack the most , mcfc ok

Maybe not been playing well but we could of done with someone like him that could of kept hold of the ball upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.