10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
that run for the penalty is what he is missing. too often he just stops in the penalty box wondeering what to do. he just needs to be aggressive and something might happen like winning a penalty. I think he is playing too safe and trying not to make a mistake instead of taking risks. think it will change when he has confidence back and more of displays like today will give him confidence.

We have half a dozen world class forward players , when Grealish signed i never expected him to dominate and run games , he stood out at Villa because they are an average midtable team , he has now joined a club which has just competed in the Champs league final about to win our fourth title in five years.
No doubt we want more from Jack not because of the £100m fee , but because we know what he is capable of and hasnt shown it in a blue shirt...................yet.

I thought he played well today. Great run for the penalty

some of the posts on here are bizarre. Constant threat, set up a goal and he’s still being criticised
Also... we won 4-1.

Even if you could criticize a player when we win, why would you want to?

I think some posters aren't even happy when we win, as bizarre as that may be.

Also... we won 4-1.

Even if you could criticize a player when we win, why would you want to?

I think some posters aren't even happy when we win, as bizarre as that may be.

exactly mate. Just battered Fulham 4-1 and the first thing posters think of doing is coming on here and criticising a player. A player who played really well

Good play for the penalty, otherwise distinctly average and another to add to the instantly forgettable performance pile. wasted 2/3 incredibly good chances/situations first half which is currently his biggest flaw, there's just no end product when there has to be. Meanwhile on the opposite flank, mahrez is generally far less involved as we base most of our attacks down the left yet he bags himself 2 goals and an assist without really being all that great himself. That's what he needs to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.