10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good play for the penalty, otherwise distinctly average and another to add to the instantly forgettable performance pile. wasted 2/3 incredibly good chances/situations first half which is currently his biggest flaw, there's just no end product when there has to be. Meanwhile on the opposite flank, mahrez is generally far less involved as we base most of our attacks down the left yet he bags himself 2 goals and an assist without really being all that great himself. That's what he needs to be doing.
but that is how we play, keep the ball on one flank overloading the opposite flank, maybe because of the left side (jack included) we are freeing space up for mahrez to fill his boots

same here. Sounds like your expecting perfection. Other players wasted chances and opportunites.

doesn’t sound like I’m going to convince you. I don’t get the negativity after a win
Not expecting perfection, but if anybody wastes 3 very good chances in a row in a short space of time, it's going to get brought up. he's basically said himself his stats aren't good enough and needs to be better which is what I said. Aside from pointing that out, I said it was an average and largely forgettable performance, hardly scathing negativity was it.

Saw it already in the match thread today, some of you are extremely harsh on him. It always takes time, at least a season, for a player to gel in a Guardiola team. Especially for one who was basically free to do whatever he wanted at his previous club.

The talent is there, the rest will come.

I liked him a lot today..

That dribble during the penalty moment, WoOW just wow, spectacular..

What a player.. <3

I thought he was average in the first half, thought he played very well in the second half, he's coming along nicely.

Played well today.

Starts most weeks for the runaway league leaders and Champions League favourites - he must be doing something right, it’s not as if we’re short of alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.