10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good play for the penalty, otherwise distinctly average and another to add to the instantly forgettable performance pile. wasted 2/3 incredibly good chances/situations first half which is currently his biggest flaw, there's just no end product when there has to be. Meanwhile on the opposite flank, mahrez is generally far less involved as we base most of our attacks down the left yet he bags himself 2 goals and an assist without really being all that great himself. That's what he needs to be doing.

I feel like I watched a different game to you. I thought he played really. One of those goals he set up.
It’s like if he doesn’t get motm or a load of goals he’s not good enough.

I feel like I watched a different game to you. I thought he played really. One of those goals he set up.
ya that poster is speaking nonsense. same guys who come running around posting with a agenda hoping jack fails

Well I was definitely somewhere watching a game of football as i'm still soaked through!

Maybe you can enlighten me but I just don't see what he did really well bar one passage of play for the penalty. I recall him wasting 3 incredibly good chances in the first 20 minutes then him not really doing anything (not the only one and I've said similar things in their respective thread) for the rest of the half. Second half, contributed for the penalty, good play then drifted back into the background of the game (as most of the team did and is to be expected with a 3 goal lead)

There are some right weirdos on here.

Were any of you miserable fuckers actually at the match?

Jack played well today. Bursting forwards, controlling the ball, good link ups with Kev and Phil.

You don’t need to score 10 goals a game to be a success.

Some of you lot seem actively pissed off that we comfortably won.

I did think he made a lot more of a positive impact than some seem to think today but there’s no argument that on occasion his thought process isn’t as sharp as it should be and it results in chances being wasted.
It just doesn’t worry me as much as it does others though.

Well I was definitely somewhere watching a game of football as i'm still soaked through!

Maybe you can enlighten me but I just don't see what he did really well bar one passage of play for the penalty. I recall him wasting 3 incredibly good chances in the first 20 minutes then him not really doing anything (not the only one and I've said similar things in their respective thread) for the rest of the half. Second half, contributed for the penalty, good play then drifted back into the background of the game (as most of the team did and is to be expected with a 3 goal lead)

same here. Sounds like your expecting perfection. Other players wasted chances and opportunites.

doesn’t sound like I’m going to convince you. I don’t get the negativity after a win

He’s showing more promise in his first season than a lot of others did that have since gone on to flourish. In my opinion anyway.

One thing I can’t wait for - when it’s all clicked - is how direct he is. Love seeing it like the for penalty today.

There are some right weirdos on here.

We you any of you miserable fuckers actually at the match?

Jack played well today. Bursting forwards, controlling the ball, good link ups with Kev and Phil.

You don’t need to score 10 goals a game to be a success.

Some of you lot seem actively pissed off that we comfortably won.
I just finished the game as I missed it live and I agree.

I thought he played really quite well. It's possible my expectations are too low but I thought this was one his better performances. He was busting his ass defensively at the bare minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.