10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we did a full character check on our players, he needs to sort his shit out pronto before he has a negative affect on other players and the squad performances.

We don't need any bad eggs in the dressing room.
He was always like this at villa. Problem is he is such a genuine nice guy he just has a drink problem imo. I really hope the club can help him as this isn’t an isolated incident for him.

The thing is he must have been partying at Villa but he almost single handedly dragged them through games at times. No problem with his stamina there

that’s a bit extreme. Sounds like you didn’t like him anyway.

he could easily be one of the most professional/ beater trainers at the club. Unless your involved in training you wouldn’t know
He clearly is not the most professional, if he was he would not be going out on the piss.

Having a drink is not an issue, but for a sportsman at the top of his trade getting pissed is.

He was always like this at villa. Problem is he is such a genuine nice guy he just has a drink problem imo. I really hope the club can help him as this isn’t an isolated incident for him.

Or he could be a lightweight?

man's getting the biggest chance of his career to play for the champions, best team in the world, managed by pep guardiola, the most this manager has ever spent on a player

gets a shocking amount of faith despite consistently average performances

and this is how he repays him

unreal tbh

He clearly is not the most professional, if he was he would not be going out on the piss.

Having a drink is not an issue, but for a sportsman at the top of his trade getting pissed is.

david silva apparently used to go out and get pissed/ drink everyone under the table. Would you say he’s not professional.

ive seen others in alderly edge drinking/ getting tipsy aswell. I think it’s fairly common.

There are some right weirdos on here.

Were any of you miserable fuckers actually at the match?

Jack played well today. Bursting forwards, controlling the ball, good link ups with Kev and Phil.

You don’t need to score 10 goals a game to be a success.

Some of you lot seem actively pissed off that we comfortably won.
Funny you've not mentioned that before....

The thing is he must have been partying at Villa but he almost single handedly dragged them through games at times. No problem with his stamina there
He never really comtributed defensively for villa not to mention we play at a much higher intensity and tempo. Also as he gets older his body will obviously slow as a result of the damage he is doing to himself. See joe hart, Rooney, Andy Carroll, wilshire etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.