10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree Zidane was talented but he wasn't superman like Maradonna . Zidane had better control and a better passer of the ball but he couldn't do what Gazza did in the clip above .

Gazza was actually a proper midfielder and had very good defensive side to his game . A much better engine he showed this in the germany match in 1990 where mathaus was nullified from the game .

He was simply a more complete player.

Zidane is an overrated player . Great player for France but for real madrid and juventus he was inconsistent .

The likes of Cryuff , Beckenbauer, maradonna, puskas, de stefano , messi, ronaldos were a level above zidane .
Way more talent . It sounds like you have Zidane up there with the GOATS I listed which is absurd.

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha. Quit drinking.

Fine with it in public, privately he won't be happy with Grealish especially when you look at the state of him.
He can't be happy with him having spent £100m and finding out he seems a bit of a drinker who keeps getting photo'd.

Im disappointed with him and I didn't pay a bean for him.

Be interesting to see if he starts tomorrow.

Personally I think Zidane wasn't far off a Messi or Ronaldo. Very close indeed.
Zidane is the most overrated player ever . Messi and Ronaldo literally strike terror in to teams . Zidane just plays sexy football. If France didn't win the world cup .euros he would be a footnote .On pure talent not on the same level as Maradona etc . Be reasonable now.

Zidane is the most overrated player ever . Messi and Ronaldo literally strike terror in to teams . Zidane just plays sexy football. If France didn't win the world cup .euros he would be a footnote .On pure talent not on the same level as Maradona etc . Be reasonable now.
Hah you are the one putting Gazza on level with Messi and Maradona.
ZZ was twice the player of Gascoigne

Let me guess your a Spurs or Rangers fan?

hahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahah

Hah you are the one putting Gazza on level with Messi and Maradona.
ZZ was twice the player of Gascoigne

Let me guess your a Spurs or Rangers fan?
Never put gazza up there with maradonna . You did . I don't think you saw gazza play in his pomp . He run through whole defenes and smash the ball in the net . Zidane couldn't do that . And maradonna was twice the player zidane was.

hahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahah
Watch a video of maradonna and messi and tell me when zidane ever beat 6 or seven defenders like messi or madonnna. Zidane never beat more than two players .His dribbling was nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.